PDA

View Full Version : The "original" Specialized Angel photos

caffetrieste
March 16th 08, 03:02 PM
Jana Ireton, the first woman to wear the Angel wings at the Tour of
California, has written a piece for www.cycleto.com , here:

http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=46:the-original-specialized-angel-speaks&catid=14:your-comments&Itemid=6

Ryan Cousineau
March 16th 08, 04:02 PM
In article
caffetrieste > wrote:

> Jana Ireton, the first woman to wear the Angel wings at the Tour of
> California, has written a piece for www.cycleto.com , here:
>
> <http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=46:the-ori
ginal-specialized-angel-speaks&catid=14:your-comments&Itemid=6>

You know how the song "Centerfold" is, despite the video, all about how
innocence is lost for the singer after he finds out his dream girl from
high school has posed for a girlie magazine?

That's how I felt when I found out the Specialized Angel was a
triathlete.

More photos please.

My memory has just been sold,

Michael Baldwin
March 16th 08, 05:19 PM
>Jana Ireton, the first woman to wear the Angel wings
>at the Tour of California, has written a piece for
>www.cycleto.com , here:
>http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=46:the-original-specialized-angel-speaks&catid=14:your-comments&Itemid=6

...this is just another example of blatant corporate exploitation
and....ah wait a minute, the photos are just now loading......ditto
what RC says, we definitely need more photos!

Best Regards - Mike Baldwin

Donald Munro
March 16th 08, 06:35 PM
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> You know how the song "Centerfold" is, despite the video, all about how
> innocence is lost for the singer after he finds out his dream girl from
> high school has posed for a girlie magazine?
>
> That's how I felt when I found out the Specialized Angel was a triathlete.
>
> More photos please.
>
> My memory has just been sold,

You're showing your age if you can remember that song. I was in my 2nd
last year at school when that was a hit.

Time to pull out some Depeche Mode and listen to the eighties again while
I try and get into my medium Assos bib shorts.

Tom Kunich
March 16th 08, 07:19 PM
"Michael Baldwin" > wrote in message
> >Jana Ireton, the first woman to wear the Angel wings
>>at the Tour of California, has written a piece for
>>www.cycleto.com , here:
>>http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=46:the-original-specialized-angel-speaks&catid=14:your-comments&Itemid=6
>
> ..this is just another example of blatant corporate exploitation
> and....ah wait a minute, the photos are just now loading......ditto
> what RC says, we definitely need more photos!

That young girl is certainly beautiful though her wardrobe was a bit more
practical than necessary......

Ryan Cousineau
March 16th 08, 07:39 PM
In article >,
Donald Munro > wrote:

> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > You know how the song "Centerfold" is, despite the video, all about how
> > innocence is lost for the singer after he finds out his dream girl from
> > high school has posed for a girlie magazine?
> >
> > That's how I felt when I found out the Specialized Angel was a triathlete.
> >
> > More photos please.
> >
> > My memory has just been sold,
>
> You're showing your age if you can remember that song. I was in my 2nd
> last year at school when that was a hit.
>
> Time to pull out some Depeche Mode and listen to the eighties again while
> I try and get into my medium Assos bib shorts.

I'm a Masters fatty, but I'm not quite that old. A lot of this stuff I
retroactively remember thanks to later years.

I mean, I can dredge up a lot of Beatles references, too, but that's
only because my parents won a rather extraordinary record collection at
one point: a set of the entire Capitol records Beatles catalog.

Donald Munro
March 16th 08, 08:26 PM
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> I'm a Masters fatty, but I'm not quite that old.

You're lucky I'm wearing my carbon Assos skinsuit so I am impervious to
all insults.

March 17th 08, 07:19 PM
On Mar 16, 11:02*am, Ryan Cousineau > wrote:

> More photos please.

I demand more photos of her cankles

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home