PDA

View Full Version : Howard has learned his lesson...

Ryan Cousineau
March 22nd 08, 05:02 AM
Let none of the rest of you ever question my desire to spread the news
of John Tesh's "Tour de France" album.

Or else.

Fabrizio Mazzoleni[_2_]
March 22nd 08, 05:11 AM
On Mar 21, 10:02*pm, Ryan Cousineau > wrote:
> Let none of the rest of you ever question my desire to spread the news
> of John Tesh's "Tour de France" album.

Love the old '89 TdF VHS, sounds awsome!

Ryan Cousineau
March 22nd 08, 05:41 AM
In article
Fabrizio Mazzoleni > wrote:

> On Mar 21, 10:02*pm, Ryan Cousineau > wrote:
> > Let none of the rest of you ever question my desire to spread the news
> > of John Tesh's "Tour de France" album.
> >

> Love the old '89 TdF VHS, sounds awsome!

http://www.amazon.com/Tour-France-Early-Years-John/dp/B0000000K0

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home