PDA

View Full Version : Milan-San Remo on RAI International

Jason Spaceman
March 22nd 08, 09:15 AM
According to
http://www.international.rai.it/tv/palinsesti/canale1/20080322.shtml
RAI International is airing Milan-San Remo this afternoon at 1316h.
Although scrolling through my digital cable listings it just lists
'soccer' for this afternoon.

J. Spaceman

Jason Spaceman
March 23rd 08, 12:17 AM
Well turns out they did show Milan-San Remo afterall, and not soccer.
I managed to catch most of the broadcast. They even had Cippollini in
the broadcast booth doing some commentary (although it was in Italian
so I had no clue what he said).

J. Spaceman

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 05:15:28 -0400, Jason Spaceman
> wrote:

>According to
>http://www.international.rai.it/tv/palinsesti/canale1/20080322.shtml
>RAI International is airing Milan-San Remo this afternoon at 1316h.
>Although scrolling through my digital cable listings it just lists
>'soccer' for this afternoon.
>

>J. Spaceman

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home