PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

ronaldo_jeremiah
March 23rd 08, 02:54 AM
TK -

Thanks for alerting me to the presence of couplescompany.com.
(Website motto: "Taking the monotony out of monogamy.")

There's no way I'd have ever found this on my own, and it's chock-full
of sublime humor.

And the mental image of you, nose to the screen, reading "Is the sex
too good?", or "What a man really wants"...

It's just too much.

Thanks.

-rj

Howard Kveck
March 24th 08, 05:30 AM
In article >,
ronaldo_jeremiah > wrote:

> TK -
>
> Thanks for alerting me to the presence of couplescompany.com.
> (Website motto: "Taking the monotony out of monogamy.")
>
> There's no way I'd have ever found this on my own, and it's chock-full
> of sublime humor.
>
> And the mental image of you, nose to the screen, reading "Is the sex
> too good?", or "What a man really wants"...
>
> It's just too much.

I find it amusing that he sets out to make some serious point that is in actuality
complete nonsense from complete nonsense sources and ends up being mocked for it.
Again.

By the way, I wonder which of the two sources we found was the original (or if was
some completely different source that got plagiarised)?

My favorite bit of Kunich-related plagiarism:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/msg/a4627d71243929be

--
tanx,
Howard