PDA

View Full Version : FS: Eddy Merckx Corsa 0.1 61cm c-t

Tom Kunich
March 24th 08, 09:27 PM
Circa 1996 Eddy Merckx Corsa 0.1
61 cm c-t
$1500 plus shipping

Mix of 8-Speed Campy Record and Chorus (when purchased, Record was selling
so fast it was difficult to get any Record components) Campy Atlanta Rims on
Record hubs

One of the finest crit bikes ever made for a big strong man. This was the
second from the top model and I preferred it to the Max tubing
top-of-the-line. This one is made out of Deddiacia 0.1 tubing and is MUCH
nicer. It is nice round tubes that don't have that angular look.

When I first bought the bike I rode it quite a bit and raced it a small
amount. However, it probably doesn't have 2,000 miles on it and hasn't been
out of the garage in years.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home