PDA

View Full Version : dwars door vlanderen

full on
March 26th 08, 03:51 PM
great win today for chavanel in the pouring rain, attacking the
breakaway for solo win. race radio must have been broken !
If only RVV was as exciting as the lead up races .

Ryan Cousineau
March 27th 08, 01:34 AM
In article >,
full on > wrote:

> great win today for chavanel in the pouring rain, attacking the
> breakaway for solo win. race radio must have been broken !
> If only RVV was as exciting as the lead up races .

Wait, we discuss actual races here?

Donald Munro
March 27th 08, 07:54 AM

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> Wait, we discuss actual races here?

Virtual races are more popular.

Having said that, Chavanel (and Moncoutie ) looked in pretty good form in
Paris Nice.

full on
March 27th 08, 08:27 PM
should of been posted as OT.

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 01:34:46 GMT, Ryan Cousineau >
wrote:

>In article >,
> full on > wrote:
>
>> great win today for chavanel in the pouring rain, attacking the
>> breakaway for solo win. race radio must have been broken !
>> If only RVV was as exciting as the lead up races .
>
>Wait, we discuss actual races here?

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home