PDA

View Full Version : FRENCH RULES

datakoll
March 26th 08, 11:17 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/sports/AP-CYC-Tour-de-France-Contador.html

AN eyetalian, a frog, or a Bulgarina mit giga euro?

Ryan Cousineau
March 27th 08, 01:27 AM
In article
datakoll > wrote:

> http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/sports/AP-CYC-Tour-de-France-Contador.html
>
> AN eyetalian, a frog, or a Bulgarina mit giga euro?

D) none of these.

In 2008, the Tour will be won by the Lanterne Rouge, the only rider who
hasn't crashed out or missed a time cut, been caught doping, been given
a 2-week health violation, or had his teammate's dog investigated by the
San Marino Secret Service on suspicion of eating creatine-contaminated
wasps, causing disqualification of all riders who used the same soigneur
as the dog.

Dogs are so stupid!

3 weeks after the Tour, the Lanterne Rouge will be disqualified after
testimony from a French gym teacher points out that finishing Le Tour is
an unnatural act which could not be accomplished on bread and water
alone.

Prudhomme vacates the results and symbolically burns a stuffed lion toy
on the Champs Elysee. With the prize money from the 3rd Stage
intermediate sprint point 2, he offers to purchase the UCI, the Red
Zinger, Didi Senft, all three covered velodromes in North America*, and
the Century City Cycling Club. When informed that none of those entities
are for sale, he quadruples his offer.

Senft stands on his principles, and demands 50% more.

*Because that will give him a color group, and he can build hotels on
them.

datakoll
March 27th 08, 04:42 PM
On Mar 26, 9:27*pm, Ryan Cousineau > wrote:
> In article
> >,
>
> *datakoll > wrote:
> >http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/sports/AP-CYC-Tour-de-France-Contador...
>
> > AN eyetalian, a frog, or a Bulgarina mit giga euro?
>
> D) none of these.
>
> In 2008, the Tour will be won by the Lanterne Rouge, the only rider who
> hasn't crashed out or missed a time cut, been caught doping, been given
> a 2-week health violation, or had his teammate's dog investigated by the
> San Marino Secret Service on suspicion of eating creatine-contaminated
> wasps, causing disqualification of all riders who used the same soigneur
> as the dog.
>
> Dogs are so stupid!
>
> 3 weeks after the Tour, the Lanterne Rouge will be disqualified after
> testimony from a French gym teacher points out that finishing Le Tour is
> an unnatural act which could not be accomplished on bread and water
> alone.
>
> Prudhomme vacates the results and symbolically burns a stuffed lion toy
> on the Champs Elysee. With the prize money from the 3rd Stage
> intermediate sprint point 2, he offers to purchase the UCI, the Red
> Zinger, Didi Senft, all three covered velodromes in North America*, and
> the Century City Cycling Club. When informed that none of those entities
> are for sale, he quadruples his offer.
>
> Senft stands on his principles, and demands 50% more.
>
> *Because that will give him a color group, and he can build hotels on
> them.
>
> --
> Ryan Cousineau /
> "In other newsgroups, they killfile trolls."
> "In rec.bicycles.racing, we coach them."

EEYYYAHAHAHHHEHAHHAHAHHEHAHHooo

yawl gotta problem with creatine-contaminated
wasps up in Vanouver?

datakoll
March 27th 08, 04:45 PM
On Mar 27, 12:42*pm, datakoll > wrote:
> On Mar 26, 9:27*pm, Ryan Cousineau > wrote:
>

> > In article
> > >,
>
> > *datakoll > wrote:
> > >http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/sports/AP-CYC-Tour-de-France-Contador....
>
> > > AN eyetalian, a frog, or a Bulgarina mit giga euro?
>
> > D) none of these.
>
> > In 2008, the Tour will be won by the Lanterne Rouge, the only rider who
> > hasn't crashed out or missed a time cut, been caught doping, been given
> > a 2-week health violation, or had his teammate's dog investigated by the
> > San Marino Secret Service on suspicion of eating creatine-contaminated
> > wasps, causing disqualification of all riders who used the same soigneur
> > as the dog.
>
> > Dogs are so stupid!
>
> > 3 weeks after the Tour, the Lanterne Rouge will be disqualified after
> > testimony from a French gym teacher points out that finishing Le Tour is
> > an unnatural act which could not be accomplished on bread and water
> > alone.
>
> > Prudhomme vacates the results and symbolically burns a stuffed lion toy
> > on the Champs Elysee. With the prize money from the 3rd Stage
> > intermediate sprint point 2, he offers to purchase the UCI, the Red
> > Zinger, Didi Senft, all three covered velodromes in North America*, and
> > the Century City Cycling Club. When informed that none of those entities
> > are for sale, he quadruples his offer.
>
> > Senft stands on his principles, and demands 50% more.
>
> > *Because that will give him a color group, and he can build hotels on
> > them.
>
> > --
> > Ryan Cousineau /
> > "In other newsgroups, they killfile trolls."
> > "In rec.bicycles.racing, we coach them."
>
> EEYYYAHAHAHHHEHAHHAHAHHEHAHHooo
>
> yawl gotta problem with creatine-contaminated
> wasps up in Vanouver?- Hide quoted text -

heh ?

datakoll
March 27th 08, 10:37 PM
Well, Prudhomme suggested ASO may not be up to handling the drug
problem without UCI or at UCI's levels.
I assume he's baiting the ignorant or those not receiving Memorandum
19.
Hard seeing Prudhomme admot the "greatest debacle in racing" is about
to unfold.
But the French have been doing this for centuries now without too much
ill effect.
I have a cartoon of Dr Clear's waiting room.
Peloton is sitting reading Sports Illustrated in team uniforms.
Every one wearing a celebrity mask: toot accomplee off course.

datakoll
March 27th 08, 11:38 PM
and Beloki sez"
"anyone smell gas" ?

SLAVE of THE STATE
March 28th 08, 12:03 AM
On Mar 26, 4:17*pm, datakoll > wrote:
> http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/sports/AP-CYC-Tour-de-France-Contador...
>
> AN eyetalian, a frog, or a Bulgarina mit giga euro?

Please do a favor for Oprahma and all the "gay-liberals" in rbr and
refer to eyetalians as "garlic-noses." Then they'll know what you are
talking about, although I have to say I never do.

datakoll
March 28th 08, 12:55 AM
On Mar 27, 8:03*pm, SLAVE of THE STATE > wrote:
> On Mar 26, 4:17*pm, datakoll > wrote:
>
> >http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/sports/AP-CYC-Tour-de-France-Contador...
>
> > AN eyetalian, a frog, or a Bulgarina mit giga euro?
>
> Please do a favor for Oprahma and all the "gay-liberals" in rbr and
> refer to eyetalians as "garlic-noses." *Then they'll know what you are
> talking about, although I have to say I never do.

there are several choices for "gas"
gralic was not one
unless its in a Coleman eeeyayayayyahahhaha
but whatever.

datakoll
March 29th 08, 03:30 PM
UCI unoffically sits back to watch?