PDA

View Full Version : Duped Again!!!!

HC
April 3rd 08, 02:46 PM
Who's the dumbass who tryed to get people to sign the VDB petition to let
him ride?

The petition is here: http://www.frankvdbroucke.be/petitie_eng.php

And now this from velonews.com:

http://www.velonews.com/article/74068/vandenbroucke-in-more-hot-water

Fabrizio Mazzoleni
April 3rd 08, 04:35 PM
"HC" > wrote in message ...
> Who's the dumbass who tryed to get people to sign the VDB petition to let him ride?
>
> The petition is here: http://www.frankvdbroucke.be/petitie_eng.php
>
> And now this from velonews.com:
>
> http://www.velonews.com/article/74068/vandenbroucke-in-more-hot-water

It was me.

Everyone deserves a second chance.

Dan Gregory
April 3rd 08, 05:32 PM
Fabrizio Mazzoleni wrote:
> "HC" > wrote in message ...
>> Who's the dumbass who tryed to get people to sign the VDB petition to let him ride?
>>
>> The petition is here: http://www.frankvdbroucke.be/petitie_eng.php
>>
>> And now this from velonews.com:
>>
>> http://www.velonews.com/article/74068/vandenbroucke-in-more-hot-water
>>

> It was me.
>
> Everyone deserves a second chance.

The question is is he guilty?
He denies it
http://www.lequipe.fr/Cyclisme/20080403_181741Dev.html

and I feel that not being allowed to ride would cause a fragile
character like him to get very depressed again.

Bill C
April 3rd 08, 05:45 PM
On Apr 3, 12:32*pm, Dan Gregory
> wrote:
> Fabrizio Mazzoleni wrote:
> > "HC" > wrote in ...
> >> Who's the dumbass who tryed to get people to sign the VDB petition to let him ride?
>
> >> The petition is here:http://www.frankvdbroucke.be/petitie_eng.php
>
> >> And now this from velonews.com:
>
> >>http://www.velonews.com/article/74068/vandenbroucke-in-more-hot-water
>
> > It was me.
>
> > Everyone deserves a second chance.
>
> The question is is he guilty?
> He denies ithttp://www.lequipe.fr/Cyclisme/20080403_181741Dev.html
>
> and I feel that not being allowed to ride would cause a fragile
> character like him to get very depressed again.- Hide quoted text -

The other question is; What does recreational drug use have to do with
the integrity of professional sport? It gets more publicity than Joe
the dishwasher, but how's it any more relevant to their jobs, and
noone I've seen said he's doing coke during races.
It might effect the marketability of the sport, but it's not like
this is uncommon in the rest of society. If it's proven then he should
be suspended under the agreemants he's signed. It's not
earthshattering though. It's the Arizona Cardinal's getting their
panties in a bunch over Matt Leinart partying with a bunch of HOT
women.:
http://www.latimes.com/sports/printedition/la-sp-leinart3apr03,1,153314.story

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/matt_and_nick_get_dirty

What a shocker!! A rich, young, single, pro athlete, partying legally
with some hot women. God damn, burn him at the stake!
Bill C

Bob Schwartz
April 3rd 08, 08:05 PM
Dan Gregory wrote:
> The question is is he guilty?
> He denies it
> http://www.lequipe.fr/Cyclisme/20080403_181741Dev.html
>
> and I feel that not being allowed to ride would cause a fragile
> character like him to get very depressed again.

Riding just screws him up. He'd be better off of he
never rode again and devoted his energy to getting
his head straightened out.

It is really hard to see being a professional cyclist
as a positive force in his life. At least it is for
me. As a fan I am rooting for him to give it up.

Bob Schwartz

Donald Munro
April 3rd 08, 08:18 PM
Bill C wrote:
> What a shocker!! A rich, young, single, pro athlete, partying legally with
> some hot women. God damn, burn him at the stake!

Why do you think Fredburger changed from purple to green ?

Dan Gregory
April 3rd 08, 09:07 PM
Bob Schwartz wrote:
> Dan Gregory wrote:
>> The question is is he guilty?
>> He denies it
>> http://www.lequipe.fr/Cyclisme/20080403_181741Dev.html
>>
>> and I feel that not being allowed to ride would cause a fragile
>> character like him to get very depressed again.
>
> Riding just screws him up. He'd be better off of he
> never rode again and devoted his energy to getting
> his head straightened out.
>
> It is really hard to see being a professional cyclist
> as a positive force in his life. At least it is for
> me. As a fan I am rooting for him to give it up.

Yes Bob you're right - I hope somebody can help him to understand that.

Fred Fredburger[_3_]
April 4th 08, 03:39 AM
Donald Munro wrote:
> Bill C wrote:
>> What a shocker!! A rich, young, single, pro athlete, partying legally with
>> some hot women. God damn, burn him at the stake!
>
> Why do you think Fredburger changed from purple to green ?

I live in the underworld. The women are hotter there.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home