PDA

View Full Version : FS: 59cm Litespeed Vortex road frameset - $725

Darrell
April 13th 08, 01:26 AM
59cm Litespeed Vortex road frameset, factory blue paint, Time Equipe
Pro carbon fork (carbon crown, CrMo steerer, 1 inch), Chris King 1
inch blue threadless headset, 1998 or 1999 model as I recall, good
condition, paint is chipped in a number of places which seems to be
typical for painted titanium frames. Could easily be stripped down to
bare titanium with new decals if you like the unpainted look.

Very light frame and incredible ride, all 6/4 titanium. The best
riding titanium frame I've ever ridden. These frames retailed for more
than $2500 when new and were used for Tour de France stage wins!

Stock 59cm Litespeed geometry:
Seat tube: 59cm center to top of top tube
Top tube: 57.5cm
Headtube angle: 73 degrees
Seattube angle: 73 degrees
Chainstay length: 40.6cm
Headtube length: 157mm
Standover height: 82.7cm

$725 OBO
Can ship within continental US for actual FedEx Ground shipping
charges.

Hi-res photos available or see ad on roadbikereview.com:
http://classifieds.roadbikereview.com/showproduct.php?product=8554

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home