PDA

View Full Version : [light hearted] Hitherto unreported head-covering issues

PhilD
April 17th 08, 09:29 AM
My wife wears a h***** whilst cycling. She's recently changed lids,
and now gets severe rashes on her forehead caused by the protective/
absorbent padding on the straps.

Swapping with the padding from the old lid has removed the problem.
Has anyone else come across this? It seems really odd!

PhilD

--
<><

Nat
April 17th 08, 09:51 AM
On 17 Apr, 09:29, PhilD > wrote:
> My wife wears a h***** whilst cycling. *She's recently changed lids,
> and now gets severe rashes on her forehead caused by the protective/
> absorbent padding on the straps.
>
> Swapping with the padding from the old lid has removed the problem.
> Has anyone else come across this? *It seems really odd!
>
> PhilD
>
> --
> <><

Sort of. Mine had a bit that would leave a red circle in the middle of
my forehead for a half an hour or so. I found wearing some sort of
buff, beenie, choob or in the summer a cap made it better.

Brian G
April 17th 08, 11:41 AM
PhilD wrote:
> My wife wears a h***** whilst cycling. She's recently changed lids,
> and now gets severe rashes on her forehead caused by the protective/
> absorbent padding on the straps.
>
> Swapping with the padding from the old lid has removed the problem.
> Has anyone else come across this? It seems really odd!

Not had that one, but I quite recently bought a new pair of cycling
shorts which caused considerable rump itch for the first few wear/wash
cycles.

--
Brian G
www.wetwo.co.uk

Nat
April 17th 08, 01:11 PM
On 17 Apr, 11:41, Brian G > wrote:
> PhilD wrote:
> > My wife wears a h***** whilst cycling. *She's recently changed lids,
> > and now gets severe rashes on her forehead caused by the protective/
> > absorbent padding on the straps.
>
> > Swapping with the padding from the old lid has removed the problem.
> > Has anyone else come across this? *It seems really odd!
>
> Not had that one, but I quite recently bought a new pair of cycling
> shorts which caused considerable rump itch for the first few wear/wash
> cycles.
>
> --
> Brian Gwww.wetwo.co.uk

Ooochheee!

BIG_ONE
April 17th 08, 02:56 PM
Nat > wrote:

>Sort of. Mine had a bit that would leave a red circle in the middle of
>my forehead for a half an hour or so.

it was trying to turn you into a dalek!!!

>I found wearing some sort of
>buff, beenie, choob or in the summer a cap made it better.

I agree wearing something instead of a h***** would make it all better

burtthebike
April 19th 08, 08:26 PM
"PhilD" > wrote in message
> My wife wears a h***** whilst cycling. She's recently changed lids,
> and now gets severe rashes on her forehead caused by the protective/
> absorbent padding on the straps.
>
> Swapping with the padding from the old lid has removed the problem.
> Has anyone else come across this? It seems really odd!
>
> PhilD

Have you suggested that she wear something sensible instead?

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home