PDA

View Full Version : Tapioca wattage list

Ted van de Weteringe
April 20th 08, 08:24 PM
Is that here? Anyway,
http://www.saris.com/athletes/PermaLink,guid,38eca391-6ee9-4c55-9cc4-d5a189bc10c4.aspx
(Martijn Maaskant's data from Paris-Roubaix)

SLAVE of THE STATE
April 20th 08, 10:44 PM
On Apr 20, 12:24*pm, Ted van de Weteringe
> wrote:
> Is that here? Anyway,http://www.saris.com/athletes/PermaLink,guid,38eca391-6ee9-4c55-9cc4-...
> (Martijn Maaskant's data from Paris-Roubaix)

I would have expected cadence to be plotted with a red line.

Donald Munro
April 21st 08, 10:04 AM
SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
> I would have expected cadence to be plotted with a red line.

Using the latest SensAgraph technology, the line could be made to
smell fishy too.

April 21st 08, 10:42 AM
On Apr 20, 9:24*pm, Ted van de Weteringe
> wrote:
> Is that here? Anyway,http://www.saris.com/athletes/PermaLink,guid,38eca391-6ee9-4c55-9cc4-...
> (Martijn Maaskant's data from Paris-Roubaix)

5600 kcal of Tapioca pudding is only about 39 of those little foil
topped cups.

Joseph

SLAVE of THE STATE
April 21st 08, 05:59 PM
On Apr 21, 2:04*am, Donald Munro > wrote:
> SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
>
> > I would have expected cadence to be plotted with a red line.
>
> Using the latest SensAgraph technology, the line could be made to
> smell fishy too.

Yeah, and add data point markers as little red fish. This whole thing
about cadence could turn into a religious war.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ichthys

April 21st 08, 09:55 PM
On Apr 20, 3:44*pm, SLAVE of THE STATE > wrote:
> On Apr 20, 12:24*pm, Ted van de Weteringe
>
> > wrote:
> > Is that here? Anyway,http://www.saris.com/athletes/PermaLink,guid,38eca391-6ee9-4c55-9cc4-...
> > (Martijn Maaskant's data from Paris-Roubaix)
>
> I would have expected cadence to be plotted with a red line.

hmmmm,... seems that speed and power track pretty closely. Who'd a
thunk it?

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home