PDA

View Full Version : Good news

April 29th 08, 01:24 AM
I hope that this doesn't jinx his connection, but rumor has it that
Andrew Muzi will soon return from internet purgatory!

Cheers,

Carl Fogel

A Muzi
April 29th 08, 01:56 AM
wrote:
> I hope that this doesn't jinx his connection, but rumor has it that
> Andrew Muzi will soon return from internet purgatory!

[pokes head up, looks around]
Miss you guys
--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

Ryan Cousineau
April 29th 08, 02:24 AM
In article >,
wrote:

> I hope that this doesn't jinx his connection, but rumor has it that
> Andrew Muzi will soon return from internet purgatory!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Carl Fogel

How about his website? Any hope he upgrades that?

I mean, I love that site, because I always discover wonderful new
things. The reason I keep making new discoveries is because stuff is so
hard to find in the first place!

Ah, this is mean while he's offline anyways. I should just volunteer to
set up a CMS for him.

Ryan Cousineau
April 29th 08, 02:39 AM
In article >,
A Muzi > wrote:

> wrote:
> > I hope that this doesn't jinx his connection, but rumor has it that
> > Andrew Muzi will soon return from internet purgatory!
>
> [pokes head up, looks around]
> Miss you guys

It lives!

Google