PDA

View Full Version : Pino on Ebay

Tim Hall
April 29th 08, 02:49 PM
I see there's a Pino up for grabs on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260233817422#description

Not mine (I've got one already), no connection to the seller.

--

Tim

I understand very little of what's being discussed
but for some reason it's fascinating.

(Jon Thompson, urs)

April 29th 08, 06:14 PM
On Apr 29, 2:49*pm, Tim Hall > wrote:
> I see there's a Pino up for grabs on Ebay.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260233817422#des...
>
> Not mine (I've got one already), no connection to the seller.

I'm tempted, but the garage is getting a bit full at the moment, and
it'll probably go for rather more than I'd want to spend.

Looking at the first picture I was struck by the effective seat tube
angle. The captain's saddle appears to be a long way behind the bottom
bracket, I fear it would cause me knee problems. I guess I'd need a
nice long rest on the front to recover. :-)

Actually I'm not sure I could stand being on the front with no brakes
or steering.

Rob

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home