PDA

View Full Version : Looking for SRAM shifter 'how to'.

May 2nd 08, 02:47 PM
I haven't had any luck looking for a How To article on how to change
out the inner wire on a SRAM ESP shifter.

If you know of a link to such an article I'd really appreciate it if
you'd let me have it.

TIA

Lewis.

*****

landotter
May 2nd 08, 04:02 PM
On May 2, 8:47 am, " > wrote:
> I haven't had any luck looking for a How To article on how to change
> out the inner wire on a SRAM ESP shifter.
>
> If you know of a link to such an article I'd really appreciate it if
> you'd let me have it.

Should be straight forward, just look for a little bit of plastic to
pry away to access the cable end, then push the wire through like the
Park site tells you:

http://parktool.com/repair/readhowto.asp?id=117

May 2nd 08, 04:08 PM
On May 2, 10:02 am, landotter > wrote:
> On May 2, 8:47 am, " > wrote:
>
> > I haven't had any luck looking for a How To article on how to change
> > out the inner wire on a SRAM ESP shifter.
>
> > If you know of a link to such an article I'd really appreciate it if
> > you'd let me have it.
>
> Should be straight forward, just look for a little bit of plastic to
> pry away to access the cable end, then push the wire through like the
> Park site tells you:
>
> http://parktool.com/repair/readhowto.asp?id=117

That's just what I was looking for.

Thanks.