PDA

View Full Version : Dotbike Ltd

Sam Salt
May 13th 08, 10:12 AM
I have just rung Dotbike Ltd.regarding exchanging some dynamo light
brackets which don't fit for some which hopefully will.

Excellent customer service,no problem with the swap ( even though one
had been removed from its packet ),good prices and free postage.

Can be recommended to the members of this parish.

Usual disclaimer,no connection with said firm etc.

http://www.dotbike.com/

Sam Salt

rothers
May 13th 08, 11:03 AM
On Tue, 13 May 2008 10:12:48 +0100, Sam Salt
> wrote:

>I have just rung Dotbike Ltd.regarding exchanging some dynamo light
>brackets which don't fit for some which hopefully will.
>
>Excellent customer service,no problem with the swap ( even though one
>had been removed from its packet ),good prices and free postage.
>
>Can be recommended to the members of this parish.
>
>Usual disclaimer,no connection with said firm etc.
>
>http://www.dotbike.com/
>
>Sam Salt

I'd second that.

Dotbike were very pleasant and responsive when I decided to return for a refund
an IXON IQ that had obvious design flaws.

Neil

Steve W
May 14th 08, 08:44 PM
Yeah, I agree. Nice company with real people at the end of a real phone.

SW

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home