PDA

View Full Version : Ride the Lobster Teams- place your bets!

Unimatrix 0-1
May 14th 08, 08:04 AM
Just wondering which team will win this once in a lifetime event?

I thought it would be fun to start a thread and make a few educated
guesses or put some money down on your favourite team (is that
allowed?) :D

So...rank who you think will be the top three teams. And give your
reasons.

The teams are available on here:
http://www.ridethelobster.com/race/teams.php

I'll start:

1- Korean Dream Team
2- Texacali
3- The Centurions

I picked the Korean Dream Team...because you expect a Dream Team to do
pretty well. They've kept a pretty low profile (I guess this is an
English forum after all) so I reckon they'll be the dark horse in the
race. They will come out of nowhere to take out all the other teams.

Texacali for second place. Because I like the name :p

And Centurions for third. I believe I read somewhere that they had
more years of unicycling experience than all the other teams combined.

Place your bets!

--
Unimatrix 0-1

We are the uniborg. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!

joemarshall
May 14th 08, 10:08 AM
Of the teams other than mine (about which I obviously can't comment!)

Teams that I know are going to be very fast because I've ridden with
most of them:

Team NZUNI
Lost Wheelers

Teams I think may be very fast looking at how fast the riders I know in
the teams are:
Smile
Yellow Line Fever
Texicali
Team Unicycle.com
Totally Doable

Most of the other teams I have very little idea about speedwise.

Joe

--
joemarshall

my pics http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albuq44

isaac steiner
May 15th 08, 04:57 PM
I want team Atlas or team tricycle to win, both team on know the some of
the riders, so it would be cool if one of them won.

--
isaac steiner

zfreak220 wrote:
> so Isaac had a "hazmat" moment