PDA

View Full Version : Re: I'm a little skeptic of renegade...

Det-riot
May 14th 08, 10:46 PM
i didn't like their site either, so i just ordered by phone and it
worked out fine. very friendly lot over there.

--
Det-riot

Into the blue wrote:
> GILD, did you have clothes on when you spoke to me on the phone?

'MRIS!!!!' (http://tinyurl.com/2486qk)
'3,000th post!' (http://tinyurl.com/2g9sg2)

surfer1024
May 14th 08, 11:05 PM
I just bought a try-all stiky from them. no problems.

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,
Latest Vid: Short Freestyle edit #f5f5f5
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69186

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home