PDA

View Full Version : Re: Today I... (brag thread)

_Ground_Zero_
May 15th 08, 04:20 AM
Any Terrain wrote:
> I did a triple leg wrap (didn't even do the mount)! I was practicing
> doubles and after I did two I just decided to do another...
> I also did a leg wrap to a backwards crankroll mount...

We gotta hang out Friday and film :D

I also did a wrap to backwards crankroll mount..but it was only like,
half the crank roll cause my feet slipped onto the pedals.

I got my first piece to my trials course, 4 pallets :D Now I gotta
build something.

--
_Ground_Zero_

http://www.youtube.com/user/UniGroundZero
'SixSixOne.com' (sixsixone.com)

-Zero

UniDudeDX
May 15th 08, 04:57 AM
haha today I....

did a sweet trials line. it was like riding a *kinda* skinny, then did
about a 4 foot side hop off the skinny to a rock. the rock waz about a
foot up too...

--
UniDudeDX

'My new sponsor-661 Sports' (www.sixsixone.com)