PDA

View Full Version : Re: Kh20 08 ARRIVED!!!!

thieum
May 15th 08, 01:52 PM
There is no such thing as a KH08, the latest generation is from 2007.

--
thieum

'Selection of the best uni videos out there by Matayo'
(http://monomaniaque.free.fr/videosmono/)
' Requiem pour un Mono' (http://tinyurl.com/ras9l)

brendan
May 15th 08, 03:23 PM
dude give us a picture. so everyone can shut up about this 08/07
bussiness

--
brendan

jamessd
May 15th 08, 06:39 PM
It obviously just saying it was produced in 2008. This does not mean it
can't still be the model design from 2007.

--
jamessd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCsb3y-YOSk
Add me, but tel me who you are :p:

Kieron wrote:
> I tell u wat they would have to be a very commited pedo to learn to ride
> a unicycle in order to mingle with us, steel one of us and rape us in a
> bush.

Eddbmxdude
May 15th 08, 07:13 PM
Sure you're not reading the date off the invoice?

--
Eddbmxdude

"I guess it's just a good thing you didn't include the footage of us
snorting cocaine from the thighs of prostitutes eh Edd." - Boogie

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve

1-wheeled-grape
May 15th 08, 07:45 PM
It probably means its the 07 model, made in 2008. The 2008 version is
not out yet, and if it as kris would probably tell us.

--
1-wheeled-grape

Scott,

> james is naming your unicycle a girls name replacement for girlfriends?

Any Terrain
May 15th 08, 09:33 PM
08 has a new rim I think, but that is all...

--
Any Terrain

'The Great Chicago Meet-up Thread'

skrobo
May 15th 08, 10:35 PM
it better, the old one is way under par to the rest of the uni.

i doubt it is an 08, it just arrived to the store in 08 so it is an 08
model?

pictures please?

--
skrobo

><> Unicycle For Christ <><
'MY VIDEOS-for enjoyment purposes'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)

:) do it for the joy, do it for the fun, do it for the looks, do it for
yourself. :)

skilewis74
May 17th 08, 12:53 AM
Any Terrain wrote:
> 08 has a new rim I think, but that is all...

What I heard, is the change was a 30 cm neck on the frame. Out
sometime between this summer and Christmas.

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What next? 'IUF skill levels'
(http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/levels/)*'
Street'
(http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia/Street)*'unicycletips.com'