PDA

View Full Version : Re: Schlumpf shifting techniques

corbin
May 15th 08, 08:59 PM
Other things I forgot to mention:

* The hub tends to shift when only under a light load; if you are
putting a heavy load on the hub, it won't shift. You have to "let up" a
little before it will shift.

* When I shift, I "sometimes" stop rotating my feet (ie: let up
completely), and let the gear kick in, and then continue rotating. This
all happens *really* fast, but I realized it is something I started
doing. At other times...I keep spinning, and the gear shifts at less
predictable times.

corbin

--
corbin