PDA

View Full Version : Re: Quote of the day (from non-riders)

unicyclist.ca
May 16th 08, 09:24 AM
MuniAddict wrote:
> (Said in a very unfriendly manner too!)

I wish people would think before they talk, we are out to have a good
time, not be ridiculed. If your on a secluded hiking trail the last
thing you want are stupid comments.

--
unicyclist.ca

http://www.Unicyclist.ca

sigve
May 16th 08, 01:05 PM
yea man when i go riding in the neighbourhood, every kid in the street
and in the school knows my name!
i was riding around the school and like 10-15 kids ran to me blocked my
way and yelled my name and damn it was scary!
i guess it's kinda cool to be like that, i remember i allways looked up
to the older guys no mather what they did :p

--
sigve

*Mikey sier (10:51):
I imagined a sponsor sending you a new uni and a plastic penis

MyTrial Video: **-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oam57UuE43U-*

Munivision
May 16th 08, 05:19 PM
Cokering past a high school this week a cute teenage girl leaned out her
car window and yelled "I love you, unicycle man!"
Yeah baby!

--
Munivision

Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!

Pdougherty
May 16th 08, 06:59 PM
well, I was riding yesterday and one girl said that what I was doing was
the "most awesome" thing she had ever seen.

And later on I was riding a few telephone poles that were put on their
side and used as parking lot baricades yet they were raised off the
ground about a foot or so. Anyways, this guy saw me and for some reason
didn't think I could ride so he said to the person next to him "Wow.
that's a stupid place to learn how to ride one of those things."
people nowadays....

--
Pdougherty

UNIman7
May 18th 08, 04:00 AM
the other day A old lady asked me if she could ride it.:D I said sure
if you want to. Her friends turned and said "oh great she's going to
ride that thing"
:D

--
UNIman7

MuniAddict
May 18th 08, 04:33 AM
Just today riding toward a group of bikers on the trail, and one guy
said:

"I can't see how you ride that!"

Me: Well, open your eyes 'cause I'm coming your way pretty darn fast!"
:p

--
MuniAddict

'My videos' (http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699)
My sponsors (Not -pretentious!- :):rolleyes::cool::D)_
www.uniproshop.com (\"http://www.uniproshop.com\")
_'www.sixsixone.com' (http://sixsixone.com/)
'www.twinsbikeshop.com' (http://www.twinsbikeshop.com)

Google