PDA

View Full Version : Jumping Curbs

T.M.C.
May 20th 08, 06:18 AM
I posted about jumping up curbs awhile ago, but I still can't do it. If
I find a small curb and do a few hops and jump side ways I can usually
get it, but the only curbs I can jump up are the ones I can ride
up:confused: Any other advice?

--
T.M.C.

Kyle_Destroyer
May 20th 08, 08:02 AM
watch a few rolling hop tutorials and practice......that's all you can
do, there is no magic secret, the more you practice the better you'll
get.

--
Kyle_Destroyer

:cool: Not sponsored and not pretentious :cool:

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
> facetious aya? yeah well i can make up words too. you're a facetisio!
> yeah put that in your fife and smoke it!

Unicorn
May 20th 08, 09:13 AM
It is all about practice. You need perfect coordination and you need to
compress the tire and push off from the ground. At first you will not
be able to jump up a sidewalk curb but with practice you will develop
the coordination and be able to tackle whole sets of stair(even two or
three at a time!) and even park benches!

Unicorn

--
Unicorn

Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the pedals, and you will
accomplish great feats!

'The Unicycling Commune' (http://tinyurl.com/3xkd8d)

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home