PDA

View Full Version : Re: Worst Injuries

Kyle_Destroyer
May 20th 08, 07:37 AM
Not uni related but here goes.

Riding my families brand spanking new dirt bike on our land in west
Texas, contacts weren't in and didn't notice how close to the drainage
ditch I was, I crashed and snapped my leg bones like twigs, dislocated
and broke my shoulder and had one hell of a concussion.

Pictures:
Scars 2 months after surgery.

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9233/photo14jn4.jpg][/url]
Knee incision, where they inserted the metal rod.

[image: http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/710/photo15xs7.jpg]
Other rod entry point, the scars around the incision are from where it
got hella infected and was a huge open sore.

[image: http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/5273/photo16ry9.jpg]
Fibula incision, a plate and 7 screws were put in.

[image:
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/9107/l3f75fb7bac7e0a74dd3161qt4.jpg]
Me looking sexy in the hospital, my mouth had a HUGE gash in it, since
I slid about 5 - 10 feet mouth first after my helmet flew off.

--
Kyle_Destroyer

:cool: Not sponsored and not pretentious :cool:

The.Mars.Volta wrote: [i]
> facetious aya? yeah well i can make up words too. you're a facetisio!
> yeah put that in your fife and smoke it!

Unicorn
May 20th 08, 09:19 AM
Wow Kyle!

You should probably stick with unicycling. Although I have found out
that you can get hurt pretty badly doing that too! Look at my 'Broken
Leg With X-rays' (www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69322) for
another nasty wound.
I am just starting to walk again now. Can't wait to ride again! I have
to make up for lost time!

Unicorn

--
Unicorn

Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the pedals, and you will
accomplish great feats!

'The Unicycling Commune' (http://tinyurl.com/3xkd8d)

Kyle_Destroyer
May 20th 08, 09:33 AM
Lucky *******! :D

I MIGHT get crutches on the 27th......lame.

--

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
> facetious aya? yeah well i can make up words too. you're a facetisio!
> yeah put that in your fife and smoke it!

SqueakyOnion
May 20th 08, 07:50 PM
Kyle_Destroyer wrote:
> contacts weren't in

Hello, Captain Moron. There's a reason motorists are required to wear
their prescription glasses/contacts. I don't mean to be a jerk or
anything but...

...so what happened to the brand new dirt bike?

--
SqueakyOnion

"That the people have a right to bear arms for the defence of themselves
and the state;"
-The Constitution of Pennsylvania - Sept. 28th, 1776

I am not a Texan. I'm a Pennsylvanian!

tmoyer
May 20th 08, 08:45 PM
SqueakyOnion wrote:
> Hello, Captain Moron.

Uhhh - not cool. You think maybe he figured out his mistake already
without your help?

Sympathy would be appropriate.

--
tmoyer

')--360unispin08--O'
(http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=HPwf_TA17xo)

Kyle_Destroyer
May 21st 08, 12:32 AM
SqueakyOnion wrote:
> Hello, Captain Moron. There's a reason motorists are required to wear
> their prescription glasses/contacts. I don't mean to be a jerk or
> anything but...
>
> ...so what happened to the brand new dirt bike?

Yeah, too bad I didn't think going in second gear on a 125 wouldn't do
too much. The actual break was from the pedal of the bike.

I wasn't asking for sympathy, however it is always nice to know which
users on this forum are total douche bags.

--

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
> facetious aya? yeah well i can make up words too. you're a facetisio!
> yeah put that in your fife and smoke it!

UniScYKo
May 21st 08, 01:04 AM
Nice Name To Go With The Injuries Kyle!

The Worst Ive Dont SO Far Is Smacked My Head On A 5-Inch Thick Steel
Pole...

Not So Bad Compared To Yours but, Still Pretty Ouch... :D

--
UniScYKo

unibikeling
May 21st 08, 01:25 AM
UniScYKo wrote:
> Nice Name To Go With The Injuries Kyle!
>
> The Worst Ive Dont SO Far Is Smacked My Head On A 5-Inch Thick Steel
> Pole...
>
> Not So Bad Compared To Yours but, Still Pretty Ouch... :D

my worst injury on a uni is like.. massive pedal bites, okay, here we
go,

Why Do You Persist To Talk With Capital Letters At The Beginning Of
Sentences? Sorry, it just is pondering me.

--
unibikeling

'Sixsixone.com - Great gear for all riding!' (http://sixsixone.com/)

Ducttape wrote:
> Grrr! I think I may poo myself in Anger...

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home