PDA

View Full Version : God Help Us -- A Mountain Biking Child Seat!

Mike Vandeman
July 10th 08, 02:49 PM
Mountain bikers obviously have no sense! Not only to risk their own
safety, but to risk that of an innocent child is CRIMINAL.

http://www.singletrackworld.com/article.php?sid=2937

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Siskuwihane[_2_]
July 10th 08, 07:58 PM
On Jul 10, 9:49*am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> Mountain bikers obviously have no sense! Not only to risk their own
> safety, but to risk that of an innocent child is CRIMINAL.
>
> http://www.singletrackworld.com/article.php?sid=2937

You don't believe in God so stop asking for his help.

Also, what people do legally in this free country is none of your
business. Maybe you should move to China where your kind flourishes.

You risked an innocent cats life and he was killed by your ignorance,
that pretty much disqualifies you from speaking about people with "no
sense".

Jeff Strickland
July 11th 08, 02:29 AM
God help us, you've had your tube tied I hope. I pray that you are not
making more snot-noze little Vandemans with no sense of reality.

"Mike Vandeman" > wrote in message
> Mountain bikers obviously have no sense! Not only to risk their own
> safety, but to risk that of an innocent child is CRIMINAL.
>
> http://www.singletrackworld.com/article.php?sid=2937
> --
>
> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are
> fond of!
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman
July 11th 08, 05:03 AM
On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 11:58:48 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
> wrote:

>On Jul 10, 9:49*am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
>> Mountain bikers obviously have no sense! Not only to risk their own
>> safety, but to risk that of an innocent child is CRIMINAL.
>>
>> http://www.singletrackworld.com/article.php?sid=2937
>

>You don't believe in God so stop asking for his help.
>
>Also, what people do legally in this free country is none of your
>business. Maybe you should move to China where your kind flourishes.
>

>You risked an innocent cats life and he was killed by your ignorance,
>that pretty much disqualifies you from speaking about people with "no
>sense".

What are you, a professor of Vandemanology? You have no idea what you
are talking about.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Wayne[_2_]
July 11th 08, 08:24 PM
"Blattus Slafaly" > wrote in message
> Mike Vandeman wrote:
>> Mountain bikers obviously have no sense! Not only to risk their own
>> safety, but to risk that of an innocent child is CRIMINAL.
>>
>> http://www.singletrackworld.com/article.php?sid=2937
>
> Children are not yet required to stay in their nanny state padded cell,
> yet.
>
> --
> Blattus Slafaly ? 3 :) 7/8

Besides that....it appears that the child seat would function much like an
airbag in protecting the rider during a crash :)

Jeff Strickland
July 12th 08, 02:12 AM
"Mike Vandeman" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 11:58:48 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
> > wrote:
>
>>On Jul 10, 9:49 am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
>>> Mountain bikers obviously have no sense! Not only to risk their own
>>> safety, but to risk that of an innocent child is CRIMINAL.
>>>
>>> http://www.singletrackworld.com/article.php?sid=2937
>>

>>You don't believe in God so stop asking for his help.
>>
>>Also, what people do legally in this free country is none of your
>>business. Maybe you should move to China where your kind flourishes.
>>

>>You risked an innocent cats life and he was killed by your ignorance,
>>that pretty much disqualifies you from speaking about people with "no
>>sense".
>
> What are you, a professor of Vandemanology? You have no idea what you
> are talking about.

Pot, kettle, black.

Siskuwihane[_2_]
July 12th 08, 02:52 PM
On Jul 11, 12:03*am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 11:58:48 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
>

> > wrote:
> >On Jul 10, 9:49*am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> >> Mountain bikers obviously have no sense! Not only to risk their own
> >> safety, but to risk that of an innocent child is CRIMINAL.
>
> >>http://www.singletrackworld.com/article.php?sid=2937
>
> >You don't believe in God so stop asking for his help.
>
> >Also, what people do legally in this free country is none of your
> >business. Maybe you should move to China where your kind flourishes.
>
> >You risked an innocent cats life and he was killed by your ignorance,
> >that pretty much disqualifies you from speaking about people with "no
> >sense".
>
> What are you, a professor of Vandemanology? You have no idea what you
> are talking about.

I know exactly what I am talking about.

You don't believe in God, but ask for his help, that's called
hypocrisy.

You risked an innocent cats life and he was killed by your ignorance,
that pretty much disqualifies you from speaking about people with "no
sense".

Mike Vandeman
July 13th 08, 04:41 AM
On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 19:24:33 GMT, "Wayne" >
wrote:

>"Blattus Slafaly" > wrote in message
>> Mike Vandeman wrote:
>>> Mountain bikers obviously have no sense! Not only to risk their own
>>> safety, but to risk that of an innocent child is CRIMINAL.
>>>
>>> http://www.singletrackworld.com/article.php?sid=2937
>>
>> Children are not yet required to stay in their nanny state padded cell,
>> yet.
>>
>> --
>> Blattus Slafaly ? 3 :) 7/8
>
>Besides that....it appears that the child seat would function much like an
>airbag in protecting the rider during a crash :)

BS. It is the height of irresponsibility to expose a child (or anyone
else) to that degree of danger. It's like leaving a child locked in a
car on a hot day. Mountain bikers are out of touch with reality.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman
July 13th 08, 04:44 AM
On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 06:52:32 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
> wrote:

>On Jul 11, 12:03*am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
>> On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 11:58:48 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
>>

>> > wrote:

>> >You don't believe in God so stop asking for his help.
>>
>> >Also, what people do legally in this free country is none of your
>> >business. Maybe you should move to China where your kind flourishes.
>>
>> >You risked an innocent cats life and he was killed by your ignorance,
>> >that pretty much disqualifies you from speaking about people with "no
>> >sense".
>>
>> What are you, a professor of Vandemanology? You have no idea what you
>> are talking about.
>

>I know exactly what I am talking about.
>
>You don't believe in God,

You have absolutely no idea whwther I do or not, LIAR.

but ask for his help, that's called
>hypocrisy.

You aren't even good at imitating me. "God help us" is an expression
that is not meant literally. DUH! Of course, you already knew that,
and chose to LIE anyway, because that's the only way you know how to
communicate.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Siskuwihane[_2_]
July 13th 08, 12:45 PM
On Jul 12, 11:41*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 19:24:33 GMT, "Wayne" >
> wrote:

> >> Children are not yet required to stay in their nanny state padded cell,
> >> yet.
>
> >> --
> >> Blattus Slafaly *? 3 * * :) *7/8
>
> >Besides that....it appears that the child seat would function much like an
> >airbag in protecting the rider during a crash * *:)
>
> BS. It is the height of irresponsibility to expose a child (or anyone
> else) to that degree of danger. It's like leaving a child locked in a
> car on a hot day. Mountain bikers are out of touch with reality.

It is the height of irresponsibility to expose a domesticated cat to
traffic by letting it run free, that's how they get run over by cars.

Irresponsible pet owners are out of touch with reality.

Siskuwihane[_2_]
July 13th 08, 12:53 PM
On Jul 12, 11:44*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 06:52:32 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
>

> > wrote:
> >On Jul 11, 12:03*am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> >> On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 11:58:48 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane

> >> What are you, a professor of Vandemanology? You have no idea what you
> >> are talking about.
>
> >I know exactly what I am talking about.
>
> >You don't believe in God,
>
> You have absolutely no idea whwther I do or not, LIAR.

So are you now going to claim you are NOT an atheist? Are you now
going to claim that you never said the Bible is a work of fiction?

July 13th 08, 02:15 PM
On Jul 12, 11:44*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 06:52:32 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
>

> > wrote:
> >On Jul 11, 12:03*am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> >> On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 11:58:48 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane

> >> What are you, a professor of Vandemanology? You have no idea what you
> >> are talking about.
>
> >I know exactly what I am talking about.
>
> >You don't believe in God,
>
> You have absolutely no idea whwther I do or not, LIAR.
>
> *but ask for his help, that's called
>
> >hypocrisy.
>
> You aren't even good at imitating me. *"God help us" is an expression
> that is not meant literally. DUH! Of course, you already knew that,
> and chose to LIE anyway, because that's the only way you know how to
> communicate.
> --
>
> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

So in essence you (Mike) are lying again (as always) or in your
mentally ill sociopathic mind it makes sense. May God help **you**
(Mike) seek the help you need so you can be a productive person
again. I **literally** mean that "may God help you", I will continue
to pray for you. There is hope for *you* Mike if you face
reality................

Mike Vandeman
July 13th 08, 03:37 PM
On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 04:45:10 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
> wrote:

>On Jul 12, 11:41*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
>> On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 19:24:33 GMT, "Wayne" >
>> wrote:

>> >Besides that....it appears that the child seat would function much like an
>> >airbag in protecting the rider during a crash * *:)
>>
>> BS. It is the height of irresponsibility to expose a child (or anyone
>> else) to that degree of danger. It's like leaving a child locked in a
>> car on a hot day. Mountain bikers are out of touch with reality.
>
> It is the height of irresponsibility to expose a domesticated cat to
>traffic by letting it run free, that's how they get run over by cars.
>
>Irresponsible pet owners are out of touch with reality.

It is the height of irresponsibility to drive a motor vehicle.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman
July 13th 08, 03:38 PM
On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 04:53:58 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
> wrote:

>On Jul 12, 11:44*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
>> On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 06:52:32 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
>>

>> > wrote:

>> >I know exactly what I am talking about.
>>
>> >You don't believe in God,
>>
>> You have absolutely no idea whwther I do or not, LIAR.
>
>So are you now going to claim you are NOT an atheist? Are you now
>going to claim that you never said the Bible is a work of fiction?

It IS a work of fiction. Everyone knows that. Except YOU, I guess.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman
July 13th 08, 03:39 PM
On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 06:15:18 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Jul 12, 11:44*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
>> On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 06:52:32 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
>>

>> > wrote:

>> >I know exactly what I am talking about.
>>
>> >You don't believe in God,
>>
>> You have absolutely no idea whwther I do or not, LIAR.
>>
>> *but ask for his help, that's called
>>
>> >hypocrisy.
>>
>> You aren't even good at imitating me. *"God help us" is an expression
>> that is not meant literally. DUH! Of course, you already knew that,
>> and chose to LIE anyway, because that's the only way you know how to
>> communicate.
>> --
>> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
>> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
>> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
>>
>> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>>
>> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
>
>So in essence you (Mike) are lying again (as always) or in your
>mentally ill sociopathic mind it makes sense. May God help **you**
>(Mike) seek the help you need so you can be a productive person
>again. I **literally** mean that "may God help you", I will continue
>to pray for you. There is hope for *you* Mike if you face
>reality................

Did you say something?

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

July 13th 08, 04:17 PM
On Jul 13, 10:39*am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 06:15:18 -0700 (PDT), "
>

> > wrote:
> >On Jul 12, 11:44*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> >> On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 06:52:32 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane

> >> You have absolutely no idea whwther I do or not, LIAR.
>
> >> *but ask for his help, that's called

> >> You aren't even good at imitating me. *"God help us" is an expression
> >> that is not meant literally. DUH! Of course, you already knew that,
> >> and chose to LIE anyway, because that's the only way you know how to
> >> communicate.
> >> --
> >> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
> >> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
> >> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
>
> >> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>
> >>http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
>
> >So in essence you (Mike) *are lying again (as always) or in your
> >mentally ill sociopathic mind it makes sense. *May God help ***you**
> >(Mike) *seek the help you need so you can be a productive person
> >again. *I **literally** mean that "may God help you", *I will continue
> >to pray for you. *There is hope for *you* Mike if you face
> >reality................
>
> Did you say something?
> --
>
> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Once again, Mike submits proof that he is sociopathic. If you
**really** want to do something useful volunteer to this worth cause
and prevent people from getting hurt http://www.crystallake.name/screek.htm

July 13th 08, 06:02 PM
On Jul 13, 10:37*am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 04:45:10 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
>

> > wrote:
> >On Jul 12, 11:41*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:

> >> BS. It is the height of irresponsibility to expose a child (or anyone
> >> else) to that degree of danger. It's like leaving a child locked in a
> >> car on a hot day. Mountain bikers are out of touch with reality.
>
> > It is the height of irresponsibility to expose a domesticated cat to
> >traffic by letting it run free, that's how they get run over by cars.
>
> >Irresponsible pet owners are out of touch with reality.
>
> It is the height of irresponsibility to drive a motor vehicle.
> --
>
> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

So according to Mike's logic it is responsible for him to own a NON-
native, invasive species (cat) and let the cat roam freely so it can
kill native species whenever/wherever it chooses.
http://www.abcbirds.org/abcprograms/policy/cats/materials/predation.pdf
Yet it is irresponible for a person to "drive a motor vehicle". To
top it off he claims is an environmentalist and he has traveled
hundreds of miles by fossil-fueled vehicles to give lectures. Mike
has some serious mental health issues................

Mike Vandeman
July 13th 08, 08:25 PM
On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 08:17:26 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Jul 13, 10:39*am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
>> On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 06:15:18 -0700 (PDT), "
>>

>> > wrote:

>> >So in essence you (Mike) *are lying again (as always) or in your
>> >mentally ill sociopathic mind it makes sense. *May God help ***you**
>> >(Mike) *seek the help you need so you can be a productive person
>> >again. *I **literally** mean that "may God help you", *I will continue
>> >to pray for you. *There is hope for *you* Mike if you face
>> >reality................
>>
>> Did you say something?
>> --
>> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
>> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
>> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
>>
>> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>>
>> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
>

>Once again, Mike submits proof that he is sociopathic. If you
>**really** want to do something useful volunteer to this worth cause
>and prevent people from getting hurt http://www.crystallake.name/screek.htm

BS. Restoring TRAILS is not conservation. To protect people from
mountain biking, it needs to be BANNED.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman
July 13th 08, 08:27 PM
On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 10:02:32 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Jul 13, 10:37*am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
>> On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 04:45:10 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
>>

>> > wrote:

>> > It is the height of irresponsibility to expose a domesticated cat to
>> >traffic by letting it run free, that's how they get run over by cars.
>>
>> >Irresponsible pet owners are out of touch with reality.
>>
>> It is the height of irresponsibility to drive a motor vehicle.
>> --
>> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
>> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
>> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
>>
>> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>>
>> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
>
>So according to Mike's logic it is responsible for him to own a NON-
>native, invasive species (cat) and let the cat roam freely so it can
>kill native species whenever/wherever it chooses.
>http://www.abcbirds.org/abcprograms/policy/cats/materials/predation.pdf
>Yet it is irresponible for a person to "drive a motor vehicle". To
>top it off he claims is an environmentalist and he has traveled
>hundreds of miles by fossil-fueled vehicles to give lectures. Mike
>has some serious mental health issues................

Clearly, you don't know what you are talking about.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

July 13th 08, 08:59 PM
On Jul 13, 3:27*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 10:02:32 -0700 (PDT), "
>

> > wrote:
> >On Jul 13, 10:37*am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> >> On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 04:45:10 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane

> >> It is the height of irresponsibility to drive a motor vehicle.
<snipped for clarity>

> >So according to Mike's logic it is responsible for him to own a NON-
> >native, invasive species (cat) and let the cat roam freely so it can
> >kill native species whenever/wherever it chooses.
> >http://www.abcbirds.org/abcprograms/policy/cats/materials/predation.pdf
> >Yet it is irresponible for a person to "drive a motor vehicle". * To
> >top it off he claims is an environmentalist and he has traveled
> >hundreds of miles by fossil-fueled vehicles to give lectures. *Mike
> >has some serious mental health issues................
>
> Clearly, you don't know what you are talking about.
<snipped for clarity>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

I am referring to claims on your website and prior rantings/posts over
the years. You infer and allude to that you're an environmentalist and
traveled to conferences hundreds of miles from where you live.
Surely, you didn't ride your bike to the conferences that you claimed
you spoke at.

The link I provided is rationally written and contains verifiable
facts, unlike your irrationally scribbled nonsense. Your mental
instability is getting worse...........

July 13th 08, 09:20 PM
On Jul 13, 3:25*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 08:17:26 -0700 (PDT), "
>

> > wrote:
> >On Jul 13, 10:39*am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> >> On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 06:15:18 -0700 (PDT), "

> >> Did you say something?
> >> --
> >> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
> >> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
> >> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
>
> >> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>
> >>http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
>
> >Once again, Mike submits proof that he is sociopathic. *If you
> >**really** want to do something useful volunteer to this worth cause
> >and prevent people from getting hurt *http://www.crystallake.name/screek.htm
>
> BS. Restoring TRAILS is not conservation. To protect people from
> mountain biking, it needs to be BANNED.
> --
>
> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

It *IS* helping other people to be able to hike and enjoy the outdoors
instead of sitting inside, pretending that *you* are doing something
useful by pretending to be an environmentalist. The group that is
planning the *HIKING* trail rebuilding is a *HIKING* group. Read
their information page http://www.sgmtrailbuilders.org/about.html .
They work with the United States Forest Service. Other than standing
in front of a mirror looking at your reflection, who do you work
with?? Is your bizarre thinking partly caused by the lingering
effects of associating with Synanon cult members?
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,919202,00.html BTW,
Time and CNN are reputable organizations unlike your website.

Siskuwihane[_2_]
July 13th 08, 10:43 PM
On Jul 13, 10:37*am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 04:45:10 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
>

> > wrote:
> >On Jul 12, 11:41*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:

> >> BS. It is the height of irresponsibility to expose a child (or anyone
> >> else) to that degree of danger. It's like leaving a child locked in a
> >> car on a hot day. Mountain bikers are out of touch with reality.
>
> > It is the height of irresponsibility to expose a domesticated cat to
> >traffic by letting it run free, that's how they get run over by cars.
>
> >Irresponsible pet owners are out of touch with reality.
>
> It is the height of irresponsibility to drive a motor vehicle.

Don't dodge your own responsibility by trying to blame others,
hypocrite. You knew automobiles were present in your neighborhood when
you let your cat outside but you CHOSE to let him out anyway resulting
in his death, you irresponsible pet owner.

Siskuwihane[_2_]
July 13th 08, 10:44 PM
On Jul 13, 10:38*am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 04:53:58 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
>

> > wrote:
> >On Jul 12, 11:44*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> >> On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 06:52:32 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane

> >> You have absolutely no idea whwther I do or not, LIAR.
>
> >So are you now going to claim you are NOT an atheist? Are you now
> >going to claim that you never said the Bible is a work of fiction?
>
> It IS a work of fiction. Everyone knows that. Except YOU, I guess.

Don't dodge my question.

Are you now going to claim you are NOT an atheist?

We're waiting...

Mike Vandeman
July 14th 08, 04:45 AM
On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 13:20:48 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Jul 13, 3:25*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
>> On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 08:17:26 -0700 (PDT), "
>>

>> > wrote:

>> >Once again, Mike submits proof that he is sociopathic. *If you
>> >**really** want to do something useful volunteer to this worth cause
>> >and prevent people from getting hurt *http://www.crystallake.name/screek.htm
>>
>> BS. Restoring TRAILS is not conservation. To protect people from
>> mountain biking, it needs to be BANNED.
>> --
>> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
>> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
>> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
>>
>> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>>
>> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
>
>It *IS* helping other people to be able to hike and enjoy the outdoors
>instead of sitting inside, pretending that *you* are doing something
>useful by pretending to be an environmentalist. The group that is
>planning the *HIKING* trail rebuilding is a *HIKING* group. Read
>their information page http://www.sgmtrailbuilders.org/about.html .
>They work with the United States Forest Service. Other than standing
>in front of a mirror looking at your reflection, who do you work
>with?? Is your bizarre thinking partly caused by the lingering
>effects of associating with Synanon cult members?
>http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,919202,00.html BTW,
>Time and CNN are reputable organizations unlike your website.

Anyone who understands CONSERVATION knows that trail building and
trail maintenance are done for the convenience of HUMANS, and are the
OPPOSITE of conservation. Thanks for demonstrating your utter
ignorance of that topic. Time and CNN are sensationalist companies
that profit from yellow journalism, and not trustworthy. Everyone but
you knows that!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman
July 14th 08, 04:49 AM
On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 12:59:33 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Jul 13, 3:27*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
>> On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 10:02:32 -0700 (PDT), "
>>

>> > wrote:

><snipped for clarity>
>
>> >So according to Mike's logic it is responsible for him to own a NON-
>> >native, invasive species (cat) and let the cat roam freely so it can
>> >kill native species whenever/wherever it chooses.
>> >http://www.abcbirds.org/abcprograms/policy/cats/materials/predation.pdf
>> >Yet it is irresponible for a person to "drive a motor vehicle". * To
>> >top it off he claims is an environmentalist and he has traveled
>> >hundreds of miles by fossil-fueled vehicles to give lectures. *Mike
>> >has some serious mental health issues................
>>
>> Clearly, you don't know what you are talking about.
><snipped for clarity>
>> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
>
>I am referring to claims on your website and prior rantings/posts over
>the years. You infer and allude to that you're an environmentalist and
>traveled to conferences hundreds of miles from where you live.
>Surely, you didn't ride your bike to the conferences that you claimed
>you spoke at.

How would you know? Why don't you stick to thoings you know something
about -- if there ARE any?

>The link I provided is rationally written and contains verifiable
>facts, unlike your irrationally scribbled nonsense. Your mental
>instability is getting worse...........

Clearly, you don't know what you are talking about.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman
July 14th 08, 04:49 AM
On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 14:43:41 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
> wrote:

>On Jul 13, 10:37*am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
>> On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 04:45:10 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
>>

>> > wrote:

>> > It is the height of irresponsibility to expose a domesticated cat to
>> >traffic by letting it run free, that's how they get run over by cars.
>>
>> >Irresponsible pet owners are out of touch with reality.
>>
>> It is the height of irresponsibility to drive a motor vehicle.
>

>Don't dodge your own responsibility by trying to blame others,
>hypocrite. You knew automobiles were present in your neighborhood when
>you let your cat outside but you CHOSE to let him out anyway resulting
>in his death, you irresponsible pet owner.

Yawn.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman
July 14th 08, 04:51 AM
On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 14:44:57 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
> wrote:

>On Jul 13, 10:38*am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
>> On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 04:53:58 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
>>

>> > wrote:

>> >So are you now going to claim you are NOT an atheist? Are you now
>> >going to claim that you never said the Bible is a work of fiction?
>>
>> It IS a work of fiction. Everyone knows that. Except YOU, I guess.
>

>Don't dodge my question.
>
>Are you now going to claim you are NOT an atheist?
>
>We're waiting...

Wait all you want. You blatantly LIED: "You don't believe in God",
since you have no idea if I do or not. Once a LIAR, always a LIAR.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Siskuwihane[_2_]
July 14th 08, 12:43 PM
On Jul 13, 11:49*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 14:43:41 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
>

> > wrote:
> >On Jul 13, 10:37*am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> >> On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 04:45:10 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane

> >> It is the height of irresponsibility to drive a motor vehicle.
>
> >Don't dodge your own responsibility by trying to blame others,
> >hypocrite. You knew automobiles were present in your neighborhood when
> >you let your cat outside but you CHOSE to let him out anyway resulting
> >in his death, you irresponsible pet owner.
>
> Yawn.

That won't bring your cat back.

July 14th 08, 11:54 PM
On Jul 13, 11:45*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 13:20:48 -0700 (PDT), "
>

> > wrote:
> >On Jul 13, 3:25*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> >> On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 08:17:26 -0700 (PDT), "

> >> BS. Restoring TRAILS is not conservation. To protect people from
> >> mountain biking, it needs to be BANNED.
> >> --
> >> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
> >> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
> >> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
>
> >> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>
> >>http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
>
> >It *IS* helping other people to be able to hike and enjoy the outdoors
> >instead of sitting inside, pretending that *you* are doing something
> >useful by pretending to be an environmentalist. The group that is
> >planning the *HIKING* trail rebuilding is a *HIKING* group. *Read
> >their information page *http://www.sgmtrailbuilders.org/about.html.
> >They work with the United States Forest Service. *Other than standing
> >in front of a mirror looking at your reflection, who do you work
> >with?? * Is your bizarre thinking partly caused by the lingering
> >effects of associating with Synanon cult members?
> >http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,919202,00.html*BTW,
> >Time and CNN are reputable organizations unlike your website.
>
> Anyone who understands CONSERVATION knows that trail building and
> trail maintenance are done for the convenience of HUMANS, and are the
> OPPOSITE of conservation. Thanks for demonstrating your utter
> ignorance of that topic. Time and CNN are sensationalist companies
> that profit from yellow journalism, and not trustworthy. Everyone but
> you knows that!
> --
>
> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

WOW, Amazing !! Go to http://www.nature.org and enter the term "trail
building into the search box. So the Nature Conservancy isn't a
"CONSERVATION" organization according to your definition. It is even
more surprising that thousands of members of THE Nature Conservancy
ignorant too. How many millions of acres of natural habitat have your
protected? Go http://www.sierraclub.org/ and enter the term "trail
Building" There are various chapter hosting trail building projects.
Is your bizarre views the reason you were thrown out of the Sierra
Club???

The weekly newspaper Point Reyes Light, won a Pulitzer Prize for
Meritorious Public Service for exposing Synanon as a CULT
http://www.ptreyeslight.com/stories/apr15_04/synanon_story.html Have
you won a Pulitzer Prize for any of your writings?

July 15th 08, 12:11 AM
On Jul 13, 11:49*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 12:59:33 -0700 (PDT), "
>

> > wrote:
> >On Jul 13, 3:27*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> >> On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 10:02:32 -0700 (PDT), "

<snipped for clarity>

> ><snipped for clarity>

> >> Clearly, you don't know what you are talking about.
> ><snipped for clarity>
> >>http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
>
> >I am referring to claims on your website and prior rantings/posts over
> >the years. You infer and allude to that you're an environmentalist and
> >traveled to conferences hundreds of miles from where you live.
> >Surely, you didn't ride your bike to the conferences that you claimed
> >you spoke at.
>
> How would you know? Why don't you stick to thoings you know something
> about -- if there ARE any?
>
> >The link I provided is *rationally written and contains verifiable
> >facts, unlike your irrationally scribbled nonsense. *Your mental
> >instability is getting worse...........
>
> Clearly, you don't know what you are talking about.
> --
>
> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

It is quite a shame that you can't remember what you have written. Do
a Google Groups search so you can refresh your memory.

Your very feeble attempt to evade the issue is very transparent and is
simply to obvious. According to this link http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=226058
you were going to Flagstaff AZ to speak at the 33rd Annual Natural
Areas Conference. Did you walk, ride a bicycle, or use a fossil-fueled
vehicle to travel from your home located in San Ramon, CA to Flagstaff
AZ? When you supposedly traveled to other conferences located
hundreds of miles away from your home in San Ramon CA did you used a
fossil-fueled vehicle to travel to them? Be HONEST and do NOT attempt
to change the subject. After all, you claimed you are the only honest
person on these newsgroups...................

Mike Vandeman
July 15th 08, 04:05 AM
On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 15:54:56 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Jul 13, 11:45*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
>> On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 13:20:48 -0700 (PDT), "
>>

>> > wrote:

>> >It *IS* helping other people to be able to hike and enjoy the outdoors
>> >instead of sitting inside, pretending that *you* are doing something
>> >useful by pretending to be an environmentalist. The group that is
>> >planning the *HIKING* trail rebuilding is a *HIKING* group. *Read
>> >their information page *http://www.sgmtrailbuilders.org/about.html.
>> >They work with the United States Forest Service. *Other than standing
>> >in front of a mirror looking at your reflection, who do you work
>> >with?? * Is your bizarre thinking partly caused by the lingering
>> >effects of associating with Synanon cult members?
>> >http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,919202,00.html*BTW,
>> >Time and CNN are reputable organizations unlike your website.
>>
>> Anyone who understands CONSERVATION knows that trail building and
>> trail maintenance are done for the convenience of HUMANS, and are the
>> OPPOSITE of conservation. Thanks for demonstrating your utter
>> ignorance of that topic. Time and CNN are sensationalist companies
>> that profit from yellow journalism, and not trustworthy. Everyone but
>> you knows that!
>> --
>> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
>> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
>> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
>>
>> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>>
>> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
>
>WOW, Amazing !! Go to http://www.nature.org and enter the term "trail
>building into the search box. So the Nature Conservancy isn't a
>"CONSERVATION" organization according to your definition. It is even
>more surprising that thousands of members of THE Nature Conservancy
>ignorant too. How many millions of acres of natural habitat have your
>protected? Go http://www.sierraclub.org/ and enter the term "trail
>Building" There are various chapter hosting trail building projects.
>Is your bizarre views the reason you were thrown out of the Sierra
>Club???

I wasn't, LIAR.

> The weekly newspaper Point Reyes Light, won a Pulitzer Prize for
>Meritorious Public Service for exposing Synanon as a CULT
>http://www.ptreyeslight.com/stories/apr15_04/synanon_story.html Have
>you won a Pulitzer Prize for any of your writings?

You just don't want to admit that I'm RIGHT. Actually, it's OBVIOUS!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman
July 15th 08, 04:07 AM
On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 16:11:16 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Jul 13, 11:49*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
>> On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 12:59:33 -0700 (PDT), "
>>

>> > wrote:

><snipped for clarity>

>> ><snipped for clarity>

>> ><snipped for clarity>
>>
>> >I am referring to claims on your website and prior rantings/posts over
>> >the years. You infer and allude to that you're an environmentalist and
>> >traveled to conferences hundreds of miles from where you live.
>> >Surely, you didn't ride your bike to the conferences that you claimed
>> >you spoke at.
>>
>> How would you know? Why don't you stick to thoings you know something
>> about -- if there ARE any?
>>
>> >The link I provided is *rationally written and contains verifiable
>> >facts, unlike your irrationally scribbled nonsense. *Your mental
>> >instability is getting worse...........
>>
>> Clearly, you don't know what you are talking about.
>> --
>> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
>> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
>> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
>>
>> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>>
>> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
>
>It is quite a shame that you can't remember what you have written. Do
>a Google Groups search so you can refresh your memory.
>
>Your very feeble attempt to evade the issue is very transparent and is
>simply to obvious. According to this link http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=226058
>you were going to Flagstaff AZ to speak at the 33rd Annual Natural
>Areas Conference. Did you walk, ride a bicycle, or use a fossil-fueled
>vehicle to travel from your home located in San Ramon, CA to Flagstaff
>AZ? When you supposedly traveled to other conferences located
>hundreds of miles away from your home in San Ramon CA did you used a
>fossil-fueled vehicle to travel to them? Be HONEST and do NOT attempt
>to change the subject. After all, you claimed you are the only honest
>person on these newsgroups...................

This newsgroup is about mountain biking, not Mike Vandeman. You just
don't want the truth to be told about your selfish, destructive, sick
sport.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

July 15th 08, 10:09 PM
On Jul 14, 11:07*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 16:11:16 -0700 (PDT), "
>

> > wrote:
> >On Jul 13, 11:49*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> >> On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 12:59:33 -0700 (PDT), "

> ><snipped for clarity>

<snipped for clarity>

> >> Clearly, you don't know what you are talking about.
> >> --
> >> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
> >> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
> >> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
>
> >> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>
> >>http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
>
> >It is quite a shame that you can't remember what you have written. Do
> >a Google Groups search so you can refresh your memory.
>
> >Your very feeble attempt to evade the issue is very transparent and is
> >simply to obvious. *According to this link *http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=226058
> >you were going to Flagstaff AZ to speak at the 33rd Annual Natural
> >Areas Conference. Did you walk, ride a bicycle, or use a fossil-fueled
> >vehicle to travel from your home located in San Ramon, CA to Flagstaff
> >AZ? *When you supposedly traveled to other conferences located
> >hundreds of miles away from your home in San Ramon CA did you used a
> >fossil-fueled vehicle to travel to them? *Be HONEST and do NOT attempt
> >to change the subject. *After all, you claimed you are the only honest
> >person on these newsgroups...................
>
> This newsgroup is about mountain biking, not Mike Vandeman. You just
> don't want the truth to be told about your selfish, destructive, sick
> sport.
> --
>
> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Your memory is getting worse. I responded to your post on
rec.backcountry not a mountain biking group. Mike, if you can't
remember on which groups you cross-posted on you have serious mental
issues. You should do a Google Groups search to refresh your memory.
Unlike you, I have never mountain biked or rode on a mountain bike
race track. Get your facts straight.

Try to be honest and answer the questions. According to this link
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=226058 you were going to
Flagstaff AZ to speak at the 33rd Annual Natural Areas Conference. Did
you walk, ride a bicycle, or use a fossil-fueled vehicle to travel
from your home located in San Ramon, CA to Flagstaff AZ? When you
supposedly traveled to other conferences located hundreds of miles
away from your home in San Ramon CA did you use a fossil-fueled
vehicle to travel to them? Avoiding or failing to answers the
questions indicate that you have something to hide. Maybe, you are a
fraud...............

July 15th 08, 11:37 PM
On Jul 14, 11:05*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 15:54:56 -0700 (PDT), "
>

> > wrote:
> >On Jul 13, 11:45*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> >> On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 13:20:48 -0700 (PDT), "

<snipped for clarity>

>> >It *IS* helping other people to be able to hike and enjoy the
outdoors

> >> Anyone who understands CONSERVATION knows that trail building and
> >> trail maintenance are done for the convenience of HUMANS, and are the
> >> OPPOSITE of conservation. Thanks for demonstrating your utter
> >> ignorance of that topic. Time and CNN are sensationalist companies
> >> that profit from yellow journalism, and not trustworthy. Everyone but
> >> you knows that!
> >> --
> >> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
> >> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
> >> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
>
> >> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>
> >>http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
>
> >WOW, Amazing !! Go tohttp://www.nature.org* and enter the term "trail
> >building into the search box. So the Nature Conservancy isn't a
> >"CONSERVATION" organization according to your definition. It is even
> >more surprising that *thousands of members of THE Nature Conservancy
> >ignorant too. How many millions of acres of natural habitat have your
> >protected? *Gohttp://www.sierraclub.org/ and enter the term "trail
> >Building" There are various chapter hosting trail building projects.
> >Is your bizarre views the reason you were thrown out of the Sierra
> >Club???
>
> I wasn't, LIAR.

In your case memory loss is a good thing, you can say you weren't
expelled by the Sierra Club due to your whacked-out viewpoints, and
really believe what you're writing.

> > The weekly newspaper Point Reyes Light, won a Pulitzer Prize for
> >Meritorious Public Service for exposing Synanon as a CULT
> >http://www.ptreyeslight.com/stories/apr15_04/synanon_story.html* Have
> >you won a Pulitzer Prize for any of your writings?
>
> You just don't want to admit that I'm RIGHT. Actually, it's OBVIOUS!

Many, many times Synanon lost court cases and were proven guilty ,
here's one example http://www.altlaw.org/v1/cases/419699 Due to the
numerous court cases, Synanon was exposed as a Cult. This article
contains information of the violent and criminal actions of various
Synanon members http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synanon Be forewarned
that Wikipedia will remove lies and false information from any
articles, then bar/stop the person from submitting any future
information. So you better be honest if you submit anything.

> --
>
> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Tom Sherman[_2_]
July 16th 08, 12:45 AM
wrote:
> ...I have never mountain biked...

Sorry to hear that.

"People who had no mercy will find none." - Anon.

Mike Vandeman
July 16th 08, 01:17 AM
On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 14:09:55 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Jul 14, 11:07*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
>> On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 16:11:16 -0700 (PDT), "
>>

>> > wrote:

>> ><snipped for clarity>

><snipped for clarity>

>> >It is quite a shame that you can't remember what you have written. Do
>> >a Google Groups search so you can refresh your memory.
>>
>> >Your very feeble attempt to evade the issue is very transparent and is
>> >simply to obvious. *According to this link *http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=226058
>> >you were going to Flagstaff AZ to speak at the 33rd Annual Natural
>> >Areas Conference. Did you walk, ride a bicycle, or use a fossil-fueled
>> >vehicle to travel from your home located in San Ramon, CA to Flagstaff
>> >AZ? *When you supposedly traveled to other conferences located
>> >hundreds of miles away from your home in San Ramon CA did you used a
>> >fossil-fueled vehicle to travel to them? *Be HONEST and do NOT attempt
>> >to change the subject. *After all, you claimed you are the only honest
>> >person on these newsgroups...................
>>
>> This newsgroup is about mountain biking, not Mike Vandeman. You just
>> don't want the truth to be told about your selfish, destructive, sick
>> sport.
>> --
>> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
>> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
>> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
>>
>> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>>
>> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
>
>Your memory is getting worse. I responded to your post on
>rec.backcountry not a mountain biking group. Mike, if you can't
>remember on which groups you cross-posted on you have serious mental
>issues. You should do a Google Groups search to refresh your memory.
>Unlike you, I have never mountain biked or rode on a mountain bike
>race track. Get your facts straight.
>
>Try to be honest and answer the questions. According to this link
>http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=226058

Right, a really reliable source! :)

you were going to
>Flagstaff AZ to speak at the 33rd Annual Natural Areas Conference. Did
>you walk, ride a bicycle, or use a fossil-fueled vehicle to travel
>from your home located in San Ramon, CA to Flagstaff AZ? When you
>supposedly traveled to other conferences located hundreds of miles
>away from your home in San Ramon CA did you use a fossil-fueled
>vehicle to travel to them? Avoiding or failing to answers the
>questions indicate that you have something to hide. Maybe, you are a
>fraud...............

Not that anyone really cares. Are you saying you have never ridden in
a fossil-fueled vehicle? Because if you have, you are a hypocrite.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman
July 16th 08, 01:20 AM
On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 15:37:10 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Jul 14, 11:05*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
>> On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 15:54:56 -0700 (PDT), "
>>

>> > wrote:

><snipped for clarity>

>outdoors

>> >WOW, Amazing !! Go tohttp://www.nature.org* and enter the term "trail
>> >building into the search box. So the Nature Conservancy isn't a
>> >"CONSERVATION" organization according to your definition. It is even
>> >more surprising that *thousands of members of THE Nature Conservancy
>> >ignorant too. How many millions of acres of natural habitat have your
>> >protected? *Gohttp://www.sierraclub.org/ and enter the term "trail
>> >Building" There are various chapter hosting trail building projects.
>> >Is your bizarre views the reason you were thrown out of the Sierra
>> >Club???
>>
>> I wasn't, LIAR.
>

>In your case memory loss is a good thing, you can say you weren't
>expelled by the Sierra Club due to your whacked-out viewpoints, and
>really believe what you're writing.
>

>> > The weekly newspaper Point Reyes Light, won a Pulitzer Prize for
>> >Meritorious Public Service for exposing Synanon as a CULT
>> >http://www.ptreyeslight.com/stories/apr15_04/synanon_story.html* Have
>> >you won a Pulitzer Prize for any of your writings?
>>
>> You just don't want to admit that I'm RIGHT. Actually, it's OBVIOUS!
>

>Many, many times Synanon lost court cases and were proven guilty ,
>here's one example http://www.altlaw.org/v1/cases/419699 Due to the
>numerous court cases, Synanon was exposed as a Cult. This article
>contains information of the violent and criminal actions of various
>Synanon members http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synanon Be forewarned
>that Wikipedia will remove lies and false information from any
>articles, then bar/stop the person from submitting any future
>information. So you better be honest if you submit anything.

Don't make me laugh. IMBA wrote the article on mountain biking, which
is FULL of lies, and removes any FACTS that anyone else posts there. I
can see that you don't get your information from reliable sources!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

July 16th 08, 02:41 AM
On Jul 15, 7:45*pm, Tom Sherman >
wrote:
> wrote:
> > ...I have never mountain biked...
>
> Sorry to hear that.
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
> "People who had no mercy will find none." - Anon.

I rode snowmobiles for a few years and rode off-road motorcycles a
little bit. What I enjoyed more was riding street motorcycles.
Mountain biking looks like a lot of fun but, I prefer things that use
fossil-fuels for power. Bet that statement will ****-off the lunatic
(Mike the nutcase)

July 16th 08, 03:06 AM
On Jul 15, 8:17*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 14:09:55 -0700 (PDT), "
>

> > wrote:
> >On Jul 14, 11:07*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> >> On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 16:11:16 -0700 (PDT), "

<snipped for clarity>

Your memory is getting worse. *I responded to your post on
> >rec.backcountry not a mountain biking group. *Mike, if you can't
> >remember on which groups you cross-posted on you have serious mental
> >issues. *You should do a Google Groups search to refresh your memory.
> >Unlike you, I have never mountain biked or rode on a mountain bike
> >race track. *Get your facts straight.
>
> >Try to be honest and answer the questions. *According to this link
> >http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=226058
>
> Right, a really reliable source! :)
>
> * you were going to
>
> >Flagstaff AZ to speak at the 33rd Annual Natural Areas Conference. Did
> >you walk, ride a bicycle, or use a fossil-fueled vehicle to travel
> >from your home located in San Ramon, CA to Flagstaff AZ? *When you
> >supposedly traveled to other conferences located hundreds of miles
> >away from your home in San Ramon CA did you use a fossil-fueled
> >vehicle to travel to them? *Avoiding or failing to answers the
> >questions indicate that you have something to hide. Maybe, you are a
> >fraud...............
>
> Not that anyone really cares. Are you saying you have never ridden in
> a fossil-fueled vehicle? Because if you have, you are a hypocrite.

Your feeble, pathetic attempt to avoid answering the questions isn't
working. *You're* the one pretending to be a Conservationist.
According to this link http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=226058
you were going to Flagstaff AZ to speak at the 33rd Annual Natural
Areas Conference. Did you walk, ride a bicycle, or use a fossil-fueled
vehicle to travel from your home located in San Ramon, CA to Flagstaff
AZ? When you supposedly traveled to other conferences located
hundreds of miles away from your home in San Ramon CA did you use a
fossil-fueled vehicle to travel to them? By attempting to change the
subject proves your mental illness and that you are a fraud.

> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

July 16th 08, 03:28 AM
On Jul 15, 8:20*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 15:37:10 -0700 (PDT), "
>

> > wrote:
> >On Jul 14, 11:05*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> >> On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 15:54:56 -0700 (PDT), "

> ><snipped for clarity>

> >> I wasn't, LIAR.
>
> >In your case memory loss is a good thing, you can say you weren't
> >expelled by the Sierra Club due to your whacked-out viewpoints, and
> >really believe what you're writing.

> >> You just don't want to admit that I'm RIGHT. Actually, it's OBVIOUS!
>
> >Many, many times Synanon lost court cases and were proven guilty ,
> >here's one examplehttp://www.altlaw.org/v1/cases/419699* Due to the
> >numerous court cases, Synanon was exposed as a Cult. *This article
> >contains information of the violent and criminal actions of various
> >Synanon members *http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synanon*Be forewarned
> >that Wikipedia will remove lies and false information from any
> >articles, then bar/stop the person from submitting any future
> >information. *So you better be honest if you submit anything.
>
> Don't make me laugh. IMBA wrote the article on mountain biking, which
> is FULL of lies, and removes any FACTS that anyone else posts there. I
> can see that you don't get your information from reliable sources!

Mike attempting to create a smokescreen (blur the truth) didn't work
for Synanon Cult members in court and won't work for you either when
you post on newsgroups. Court records and research conducted by a
newspaper that earned a Pulitzer Prize for Meritorious Public Service
for exposing Synanon as a cult is much more believable than what you
claim is the truth. Time after time, possibly dozens of times you
have been proven a fraud. Here's another link about the Synanon cult
http://www.religionnewsblog.com/19074/synanon-4

> --
>
> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman
July 17th 08, 05:03 AM
On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 19:28:39 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Jul 15, 8:20*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
>> On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 15:37:10 -0700 (PDT), "
>>

>> > wrote:

>> ><snipped for clarity>

>> >In your case memory loss is a good thing, you can say you weren't
>> >expelled by the Sierra Club due to your whacked-out viewpoints, and
>> >really believe what you're writing.

>> >Many, many times Synanon lost court cases and were proven guilty ,
>> >here's one examplehttp://www.altlaw.org/v1/cases/419699* Due to the
>> >numerous court cases, Synanon was exposed as a Cult. *This article
>> >contains information of the violent and criminal actions of various
>> >Synanon members *http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synanon*Be forewarned
>> >that Wikipedia will remove lies and false information from any
>> >articles, then bar/stop the person from submitting any future
>> >information. *So you better be honest if you submit anything.
>>
>> Don't make me laugh. IMBA wrote the article on mountain biking, which
>> is FULL of lies, and removes any FACTS that anyone else posts there. I
>> can see that you don't get your information from reliable sources!
>

>Mike attempting to create a smokescreen (blur the truth) didn't work

Don't change the subject. Wikipedia is NOT an accurate source of
information. It has ZERO standards. That only demonstrates your own
LOW LOW LOW standards.

>for Synanon Cult members in court and won't work for you either when
>you post on newsgroups. Court records and research conducted by a
>newspaper that earned a Pulitzer Prize for Meritorious Public Service
>for exposing Synanon as a cult is much more believable than what you
>claim is the truth. Time after time, possibly dozens of times you
>have been proven a fraud.

BS. Not even ONCE. You know NOTHING, Mr. Wikipedia.

Here's another link about the Synanon cult
>http://www.religionnewsblog.com/19074/synanon-4

The Pulitzer Prize is for sensationalism, NOT accuracy! It's not the
Nobel Prize, after all. Of course, that has NOTHING to do with
mountain biking....

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman
July 17th 08, 05:04 AM
On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 18:41:16 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Jul 15, 7:45*pm, Tom Sherman >
>wrote:
>> wrote:
>> > ...I have never mountain biked...
>>
>> Sorry to hear that.
>>
>> --
>> Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
>> "People who had no mercy will find none." - Anon.
>
>I rode snowmobiles for a few years and rode off-road motorcycles a
>little bit. What I enjoyed more was riding street motorcycles.
>Mountain biking looks like a lot of fun but, I prefer things that use
>fossil-fuels for power. Bet that statement will ****-off the lunatic
>(Mike the nutcase)

That places your IQ below 90, if that high. You obviously prefer
thrills to veracity.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman
July 17th 08, 05:05 AM
On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 19:06:06 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Jul 15, 8:17*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
>> On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 14:09:55 -0700 (PDT), "
>>

>> > wrote:

><snipped for clarity>
>

>Your memory is getting worse. *I responded to your post on
>> >rec.backcountry not a mountain biking group. *Mike, if you can't
>> >remember on which groups you cross-posted on you have serious mental
>> >issues. *You should do a Google Groups search to refresh your memory.
>> >Unlike you, I have never mountain biked or rode on a mountain bike
>> >race track. *Get your facts straight.
>>
>> >Try to be honest and answer the questions. *According to this link
>> >http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=226058
>>
>> Right, a really reliable source! :)
>>
>> * you were going to
>>
>> >Flagstaff AZ to speak at the 33rd Annual Natural Areas Conference. Did
>> >you walk, ride a bicycle, or use a fossil-fueled vehicle to travel
>> >from your home located in San Ramon, CA to Flagstaff AZ? *When you
>> >supposedly traveled to other conferences located hundreds of miles
>> >away from your home in San Ramon CA did you use a fossil-fueled
>> >vehicle to travel to them? *Avoiding or failing to answers the
>> >questions indicate that you have something to hide. Maybe, you are a
>> >fraud...............
>>
>> Not that anyone really cares. Are you saying you have never ridden in
>> a fossil-fueled vehicle? Because if you have, you are a hypocrite.
>

>Your feeble, pathetic attempt to avoid answering the questions isn't
>working. *You're* the one pretending to be a Conservationist.

When you criticize someone for using a motor vehicle, but you are
doing it, that makes you a "hypocrite". Ask your mommy to explain it
to you.

>According to this link http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=226058
>you were going to Flagstaff AZ to speak at the 33rd Annual Natural
>Areas Conference. Did you walk, ride a bicycle, or use a fossil-fueled
>vehicle to travel from your home located in San Ramon, CA to Flagstaff
>AZ? When you supposedly traveled to other conferences located
>hundreds of miles away from your home in San Ramon CA did you use a
>fossil-fueled vehicle to travel to them? By attempting to change the
>subject proves your mental illness and that you are a fraud.
>

>> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
>> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
>> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
>>
>> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>>
>> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

July 17th 08, 10:06 PM
On Jul 17, 12:05*am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 19:06:06 -0700 (PDT), "
>

> > wrote:
> >On Jul 15, 8:17*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> >> On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 14:09:55 -0700 (PDT), "

> ><snipped for clarity>
>
> >Your memory is getting worse. *I responded to your post on

> >> Right, a really reliable source! :)
>
> >> * you were going to

> >> Not that anyone really cares. Are you saying you have never ridden in
> >> a fossil-fueled vehicle? Because if you have, you are a hypocrite.
>
> >Your feeble, pathetic attempt to avoid answering the questions isn't
> >working. *You're* the one pretending to be a Conservationist.
>
> When you criticize someone for using a motor vehicle, but you are
> doing it, that makes you a "hypocrite". Ask your mommy to explain it
> to you.

The issue is not about me it is about *your* claims. Once again due
to your condition you're unable to comprehend the issue in question,
so at least make an attempt to understand the issue. *You* are the
person that is pretending to be a Conservationist and a knowledgeable
authority of nature. On your website and posts in newsgroups *you*
have written that the use of automobiles should be limited and you
brag how you ride you bicycle wherever your travel. Yet you travel
from your home located in San Ramon CA conferences in other states and
countries. You are a fraud due to *your* claims being a
Conservationist, I simply point out that you do not practice what you
preach.

> >According to this linkhttp://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=226058
> >you were going to Flagstaff AZ to speak at the 33rd Annual Natural
> >Areas Conference. Did you walk, ride a bicycle, or use a fossil-fueled
> >vehicle to travel from your home located in San Ramon, CA to Flagstaff
> >AZ? *When you supposedly traveled to other conferences located
> >hundreds of miles away from your home in San Ramon CA did you use a
> >fossil-fueled vehicle to travel to them? *By attempting to change the
> >subject proves your mental illness and that you are a fraud.
>
> >> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
> >> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
> >> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
>
> >> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>
> >>http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
>
> --
>
> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

July 17th 08, 10:30 PM
On Jul 17, 12:04*am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 18:41:16 -0700 (PDT), "
>

> > wrote:
> >On Jul 15, 7:45*pm, Tom Sherman >
> >wrote:
>
> >> Sorry to hear that.
>
> >> --
> >> Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
> >> "People who had no mercy will find none." - Anon.
>
> >I rode snowmobiles for a few years and rode off-road motorcycles a
> >little bit. *What I enjoyed more was riding street motorcycles.
> >Mountain biking looks like a lot of fun but, I prefer things that use
> >fossil-fuels for power. *Bet that statement will ****-off the lunatic
> >(Mike the nutcase)
>
> That places your IQ below 90, if that high. You obviously prefer
> thrills to veracity.

Mike, it is quite sad that due to your mental conditions you can only
focus on one thing (your delusions about reality), I pity you. Be
brave, get outdoors, and *REALLY* help with a conservation project or
do some hiking, camping, or any other outdoor activity. Pretending to
do outdoors activities is just pathetic.

Each year, months in advance the board members of the conservation
group I belong to ask me to help with stream restoration projects. I
help with at least two of the projects that are planned, they are very
happy that I help and enjoy my company. It is *your own* fault for
*you* being tossed out of the Sierra Club. It quite sad that the only
interaction you have with people is in newsgroups.

> --
>
> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

July 17th 08, 10:49 PM
On Jul 17, 12:03*am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 19:28:39 -0700 (PDT), "
>

> > wrote:
> >On Jul 15, 8:20*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> >> On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 15:37:10 -0700 (PDT), "

> >> Don't make me laugh. IMBA wrote the article on mountain biking, which
> >> is FULL of lies, and removes any FACTS that anyone else posts there. I
> >> can see that you don't get your information from reliable sources!
>
> >Mike attempting to create a smokescreen (blur the truth) didn't work
>
> Don't change the subject. Wikipedia is NOT an accurate source of
> information. It has ZERO standards. That only demonstrates your own
> LOW LOW LOW standards.
>
> >for Synanon Cult members in court and won't work for you either when
> >you post on newsgroups. *Court records and research conducted by a
> >newspaper that earned a Pulitzer Prize for Meritorious Public Service
> >for exposing Synanon as a cult is much more believable than what you
> >claim is the truth. *Time after time, possibly dozens of times you
> >have been proven a fraud.
>
> BS. Not even ONCE. You know NOTHING, Mr. Wikipedia.
>
> * Here's another link about the Synanon cult
>
> >http://www.religionnewsblog.com/19074/synanon-4
>
> The Pulitzer Prize is for sensationalism, NOT accuracy! It's not the
> Nobel Prize, after all. Of course, that has NOTHING to do with
> mountain biking....
<snipped for clarity>

Your smokescreen still isn't working. You are a perfect example how
the Synanon Cult has damaged people. Individuals with weak minds or
wanting attention such as yourself are easily brainwashed. Did you
have a vasectomy in order to comply with the orders of Charles
Dederich? http://www.positiveatheism.org/rw/dederich.htm

Mike Vandeman
July 18th 08, 01:46 AM
On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 14:06:23 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Jul 17, 12:05*am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
>> On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 19:06:06 -0700 (PDT), "
>>

>> > wrote:

>> ><snipped for clarity>
>>
>> >Your memory is getting worse. *I responded to your post on

>> >Your feeble, pathetic attempt to avoid answering the questions isn't
>> >working. *You're* the one pretending to be a Conservationist.
>>
>> When you criticize someone for using a motor vehicle, but you are
>> doing it, that makes you a "hypocrite". Ask your mommy to explain it
>> to you.
>

>The issue is not about me

It is, when you say someone shouldn't use motor vehicles.

it is about *your* claims. Once again due
>to your condition you're unable to comprehend the issue in question,
>so at least make an attempt to understand the issue. *You* are the
>person that is pretending to be a Conservationist and a knowledgeable
>authority of nature. On your website and posts in newsgroups *you*
>have written that the use of automobiles should be limited and you
>brag how you ride you bicycle wherever your travel. Yet you travel
>from your home located in San Ramon CA conferences in other states and
>countries. You are a fraud due to *your* claims being a
>Conservationist, I simply point out that you do not practice what you
>preach.

You practice criticizing people for using motor vehicles, HYPOCRITE.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman
July 18th 08, 01:48 AM
On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 14:30:36 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Jul 17, 12:04*am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
>> On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 18:41:16 -0700 (PDT), "
>>

>> > wrote:

>> >I rode snowmobiles for a few years and rode off-road motorcycles a
>> >little bit. *What I enjoyed more was riding street motorcycles.
>> >Mountain biking looks like a lot of fun but, I prefer things that use
>> >fossil-fuels for power. *Bet that statement will ****-off the lunatic
>> >(Mike the nutcase)
>>
>> That places your IQ below 90, if that high. You obviously prefer
>> thrills to veracity.
>
>Mike, it is quite sad that due to your mental conditions you can only
>focus on one thing (your delusions about reality), I pity you. Be
>brave, get outdoors, and *REALLY* help with a conservation project or
>do some hiking, camping, or any other outdoor activity. Pretending to
>do outdoors activities is just pathetic.
>
>Each year, months in advance the board members of the conservation
>group I belong to ask me to help with stream restoration projects. I
>help with at least two of the projects that are planned, they are very
>happy that I help and enjoy my company. It is *your own* fault for
>*you* being tossed out of the Sierra Club.

BS.

It quite sad that the only
>interaction you have with people is in newsgroups.

Liar.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman
July 18th 08, 01:48 AM
On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 14:49:45 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Jul 17, 12:03*am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
>> On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 19:28:39 -0700 (PDT), "
>>

>> > wrote:

>> >Mike attempting to create a smokescreen (blur the truth) didn't work
>>
>> Don't change the subject. Wikipedia is NOT an accurate source of
>> information. It has ZERO standards. That only demonstrates your own
>> LOW LOW LOW standards.
>>
>> >for Synanon Cult members in court and won't work for you either when
>> >you post on newsgroups. *Court records and research conducted by a
>> >newspaper that earned a Pulitzer Prize for Meritorious Public Service
>> >for exposing Synanon as a cult is much more believable than what you
>> >claim is the truth. *Time after time, possibly dozens of times you
>> >have been proven a fraud.
>>
>> BS. Not even ONCE. You know NOTHING, Mr. Wikipedia.
>>
>> * Here's another link about the Synanon cult
>>
>> >http://www.religionnewsblog.com/19074/synanon-4
>>
>> The Pulitzer Prize is for sensationalism, NOT accuracy! It's not the
>> Nobel Prize, after all. Of course, that has NOTHING to do with
>> mountain biking....
><snipped for clarity>
>
>Your smokescreen still isn't working. You are a perfect example how
>the Synanon Cult has damaged people. Individuals with weak minds or
>wanting attention such as yourself are easily brainwashed. Did you
>have a vasectomy in order to comply with the orders of Charles
>Dederich? http://www.positiveatheism.org/rw/dederich.htm

Try discussing something relevant.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

July 18th 08, 02:08 AM
On Jul 17, 8:48*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 14:49:45 -0700 (PDT), "
>

> > wrote:
> >On Jul 17, 12:03*am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> >> On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 19:28:39 -0700 (PDT), "

> >> Don't change the subject. Wikipedia is NOT an accurate source of
> >> information. It has ZERO standards. That only demonstrates your own
> >> LOW LOW LOW standards.

> >> BS. Not even ONCE. You know NOTHING, Mr. Wikipedia.
>
> >> * Here's another link about the Synanon cult

> >> The Pulitzer Prize is for sensationalism, NOT accuracy! It's not the
> >> Nobel Prize, after all. Of course, that has NOTHING to do with
> >> mountain biking....
> ><snipped for clarity>
>
> >Your smokescreen still isn't working. *You are a perfect example how
> >the Synanon Cult has damaged people. Individuals with weak minds or
> >wanting attention such as yourself are easily brainwashed. Did you
> >have *a vasectomy in order to comply with the orders of Charles
> >Dederich?http://www.positiveatheism.org/rw/dederich.htm
>
> Try discussing something relevant.

FINALLY! you admit that you and your viewpoints are irrelevant. It
takes a brave person to admit he has problems. You should be proud of
yourself..............

> --
>
> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

July 18th 08, 02:22 AM
On Jul 17, 8:48*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 14:30:36 -0700 (PDT), "
>

> > wrote:
> >On Jul 17, 12:04*am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> >> On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 18:41:16 -0700 (PDT), "

> >> That places your IQ below 90, if that high. You obviously prefer
> >> thrills to veracity.
>
> >Mike, it is quite sad that due to your mental conditions you can only
> >focus on one thing (your delusions about reality), I pity you. *Be
> >brave, get outdoors, and *REALLY* help with a conservation project or
> >do some hiking, camping, or any other outdoor activity. Pretending to
> >do outdoors activities is just pathetic.
>
> >Each year, months in advance the board members of the conservation
> >group I belong to ask me to help with stream restoration projects. *I
> >help with at least two of the projects that are planned, they are very
> >happy that I help and enjoy my company. It is *your own* fault for
> >*you* being tossed out of the Sierra Club.
>
> BS.

No need to be jealous, its your own fault for being drummed-out of the
Sierra Club.

> * It quite sad that the only interaction you have with people is in newsgroups.
>
> Liar.

Trying to count people that are paid to interact with you such as
store employees or other paid employees of businesses that you
frequent and are obligated to deal with you is very different that
people that freely chose to interact with you because they enjoy your
companionship. Nor do cult members such as the defunct Synanon cult
count. It's really sad that you were/are so desperate for friendship
that you allowed yourself to be taken advantage of.

> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

July 18th 08, 03:07 AM
On Jul 17, 8:46*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 14:06:23 -0700 (PDT), "
>

> > wrote:
> >On Jul 17, 12:05*am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> >> On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 19:06:06 -0700 (PDT), "

> >> When you criticize someone for using a motor vehicle, but you are
> >> doing it, that makes you a "hypocrite". Ask your mommy to explain it
> >> to you.
>
> >The issue is not about me
>
> It is, when you say someone shouldn't use motor vehicles.
>
> *it is about *your* claims. *Once again due
>
> >to your condition you're unable to comprehend the issue *in question,
> >so at least make an attempt to understand the issue. *You* are the
> >person that is pretending to be a Conservationist and a knowledgeable
> >authority of nature. *On your website and posts in newsgroups *you*
> >have written that the use of automobiles should be limited and you
> >brag how you ride you bicycle wherever your travel. Yet you travel
> >from your home located in San Ramon CA conferences in other states and
> >countries. *You are a fraud due to *your* claims being a
> >Conservationist, *I simply point out that you do not practice what you
> >preach.
>
> You practice criticizing people for using motor vehicles, HYPOCRITE.

WOW!! Once again the level of your dementia and memory loss is
amazing. Your need to read your own rants on your website and do a
Google groups search for your posts. You regularly condemn others for
using "motor vehicles" yet it is fine for you to do so. According to
*your own* definition you are a "HYPOCRITE" and according to another
one of *your* definitions you are a "LIAR" in regards to being a
"Conservationist." Also, *your* rebuttals fit your definition of
"BS." Then there are *your* definitions that you do so fit you so
well, "DUH" you're a prime example of acting like a "IDIOT."

> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman
July 18th 08, 04:28 PM
On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 18:22:06 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Jul 17, 8:48*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
>> On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 14:30:36 -0700 (PDT), "
>>

>> > wrote:

>> >Mike, it is quite sad that due to your mental conditions you can only
>> >focus on one thing (your delusions about reality), I pity you. *Be
>> >brave, get outdoors, and *REALLY* help with a conservation project or
>> >do some hiking, camping, or any other outdoor activity. Pretending to
>> >do outdoors activities is just pathetic.
>>
>> >Each year, months in advance the board members of the conservation
>> >group I belong to ask me to help with stream restoration projects. *I
>> >help with at least two of the projects that are planned, they are very
>> >happy that I help and enjoy my company. It is *your own* fault for
>> >*you* being tossed out of the Sierra Club.
>>
>> BS.
>
>No need to be jealous, its your own fault for being drummed-out of the
>Sierra Club.

I wasn't, LIAR.

>> * It quite sad that the only interaction you have with people is in newsgroups.
>>
>> Liar.
>
>Trying to count people that are paid to interact with you such as
>store employees or other paid employees of businesses that you
>frequent and are obligated to deal with you is very different that
>people that freely chose to interact with you because they enjoy your
>companionship. Nor do cult members such as the defunct Synanon cult
>count. It's really sad that you were/are so desperate for friendship
>that you allowed yourself to be taken advantage of.

LIAR.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman
July 18th 08, 04:29 PM
On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 19:07:07 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Jul 17, 8:46*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
>> On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 14:06:23 -0700 (PDT), "
>>

>> > wrote:

>> >The issue is not about me
>>
>> It is, when you say someone shouldn't use motor vehicles.
>>
>> *it is about *your* claims. *Once again due
>>
>> >to your condition you're unable to comprehend the issue *in question,
>> >so at least make an attempt to understand the issue. *You* are the
>> >person that is pretending to be a Conservationist and a knowledgeable
>> >authority of nature. *On your website and posts in newsgroups *you*
>> >have written that the use of automobiles should be limited and you
>> >brag how you ride you bicycle wherever your travel. Yet you travel
>> >from your home located in San Ramon CA conferences in other states and
>> >countries. *You are a fraud due to *your* claims being a
>> >Conservationist, *I simply point out that you do not practice what you
>> >preach.
>>
>> You practice criticizing people for using motor vehicles, HYPOCRITE.
>
>WOW!! Once again the level of your dementia and memory loss is
>amazing. Your need to read your own rants on your website and do a
>Google groups search for your posts. You regularly condemn others for
>using "motor vehicles" yet it is fine for you to do so.

BS. When have I EVER said that? LIAR.

According to
>*your own* definition you are a "HYPOCRITE" and according to another
>one of *your* definitions you are a "LIAR" in regards to being a
>"Conservationist." Also, *your* rebuttals fit your definition of
>"BS." Then there are *your* definitions that you do so fit you so
>well, "DUH" you're a prime example of acting like a "IDIOT."
>

>> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
>> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
>> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
>>
>> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>>
>> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home