PDA

View Full Version : Science of Armstrong DVD

July 15th 08, 09:52 AM
Unusual request this... I am a teacher at a Sports college- School !.
I saw a programme on ITV 4 a few weeks ago called the Science of lance
armstong- and attempted to record it- But failed. ITV have been
particularly unhelpful and I can't download it. Any body got a copy we
could buy? loan /copy. We could send you a blank DVD and pay postage???

Graham Harrison[_3_]
July 15th 08, 11:07 AM
> wrote in message
> Unusual request this... I am a teacher at a Sports college- School !.
> I saw a programme on ITV 4 a few weeks ago called the Science of lance
> armstong- and attempted to record it- But failed. ITV have been
> particularly unhelpful and I can't download it. Any body got a copy we
> could buy? loan /copy. We could send you a blank DVD and pay postage???

Is this it?

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/1009199/The-Science-Of-Lance-Armstrong/Product.html?cm_mmc=Froogle-_-Films-_-Sport-_-The+Science+Of+Lance+Armstrong&source=5061&engine=froogle_film&keyword=The+Science+Of+Lance+Armstrong+DVD

Dan Gregory
July 15th 08, 12:26 PM
wrote:
> Unusual request this... I am a teacher at a Sports college- School !.
> I saw a programme on ITV 4 a few weeks ago called the Science of lance
> armstong- and attempted to record it- But failed. ITV have been
> particularly unhelpful and I can't download it. Any body got a copy we
> could buy? loan /copy. We could send you a blank DVD and pay postage???
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/The-Science-Of-Lance-Armstrong-CYCLING-TOUR-DE-FRANCE_W0QQitemZ310066117318QQcmdZViewItem?hash=it em310066117318&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318

kapk
July 18th 08, 11:37 PM
dan gregory wrote:
> wrote:
>> Unusual request this... I am a teacher at a Sports college- School !.
>> I saw a programme on ITV 4 a few weeks ago called the Science of lance
>> armstong- and attempted to record it- But failed. ITV have been
>> particularly unhelpful and I can't download it. Any body got a copy we
>> could buy? loan /copy. We could send you a blank DVD and pay postage???
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/The-Science-Of-Lance-Armstrong-CYCLING-TOUR-DE-FRANCE_W0QQitemZ310066117318QQcmdZViewItem?hash=it em310066117318&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318

Its repeated this Monday (21)

Jim
July 19th 08, 09:41 PM
"kapk" > wrote in message
> dan gregory wrote:
>> wrote:
>>> Unusual request this... I am a teacher at a Sports college- School !.
>>> I saw a programme on ITV 4 a few weeks ago called the Science of lance
>>> armstong- and attempted to record it- But failed. ITV have been
>>> particularly unhelpful and I can't download it. Any body got a copy we
>>> could buy? loan /copy. We could send you a blank DVD and pay postage???
>> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/The-Science-Of-Lance-Armstrong-CYCLING-TOUR-DE-FRANCE_W0QQitemZ310066117318QQcmdZViewItem?hash=it em310066117318&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318
> Its repeated this Monday (21)

I can't find it on Monday but it's listed on ITV4 at 8pm on Sunday (20th)

Jim J

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home