PDA

View Full Version : new office/tour shoe coming

TerryJ
September 25th 08, 07:00 PM
http://www.exustar.com/srt707.php

I think these look as though they might be an advance on the current
stelvios. They look ,in their advert, a bit nicer for the office.

TerryJ

Phil Cook
September 26th 08, 01:16 AM
terryj wrote:

>http://www.exustar.com/srt707.php
>
>I think these look as though they might be an advance on the current
>stelvios. They look ,in their advert, a bit nicer for the office.

"Easily removable cleat cover"

I got a pair of Stelvios out of Bikefix that somebody had returned
saying they couldn't get the covers off. It took me over an hour of
cursing and swearing with a pair of stilsons and a craft knife and a
chisel before I got the fcuking rubber off. :-\

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home