PDA

View Full Version : Roberto Heras

dkahn400
October 1st 08, 09:46 PM
I see the palmares in Roberto's Wikipedia entry have been updated [1]
to reflect his latest glorious escapade - his second place in the 2008
World Brompton championships. You might have to be quick as it's
likely to be edited out again by the purists who may not see it as
worthy on inclusion. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_Heras>.

Confirmation of result here. <http://www.brompton.co.uk/bwc/index.asp>

[1] It wasn't me, honest.

--
Dave...

Just zis Guy, you know?[_2_]
October 1st 08, 11:02 PM
On Wed, 1 Oct 2008 13:46:25 -0700 (PDT), dkahn400
> said in
>:

>I see the palmares in Roberto's Wikipedia entry have been updated [1]
>to reflect his latest glorious escapade - his second place in the 2008
>World Brompton championships. You might have to be quick as it's
>likely to be edited out again by the purists who may not see it as
>worthy on inclusion. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_Heras>.

Just as well I didn't try, then - I'm sure I'd not be counted a
veteran at 44.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Rob Morley
October 2nd 08, 03:00 AM
On Wed, 01 Oct 2008 23:02:25 +0100
"Just zis Guy, you know?" > wrote:

> On Wed, 1 Oct 2008 13:46:25 -0700 (PDT), dkahn400
> > said in
> >:
>
> >I see the palmares in Roberto's Wikipedia entry have been updated [1]
> >to reflect his latest glorious escapade - his second place in the
> >2008 World Brompton championships. You might have to be quick as it's
> >likely to be edited out again by the purists who may not see it as
> >worthy on inclusion. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_Heras>.
>
> Just as well I didn't try, then - I'm sure I'd not be counted a
> veteran at 44.

Isn't the vets class over 40 years?

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home