PDA

View Full Version : Extracts from Pipex AUP...

_[_2_]
October 2nd 08, 01:30 PM
....perhaps useful for those who have had posts forged in their name, and/or
content directed at them which was abusive/malicious/libellous/etcetera:

"The Network utilised by Pipex Services may be used only for lawful
purposes. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in
violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes,
without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade
secret or intellectual property rights used without proper authorisation,
and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or
violates export control laws."

and

"Users sending or receiving malicious or illegal Traffic will be suspended
or disconnected upon detection by Pipex. "

and

"Examples of system or network security violations include, without
limitation, the following:

[ snip ]

* Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header
information in an email or a newsgroup posting."

and

"If approached with complaints relating to any system or network
violations, Pipex will co-operate and assist the Police and law enforcing
bodies with their investigations in order to bring such mis-use and
violations to an end."

Pipex may be contacted via email at the following address:

It's possible that the abuse contact could be a busy person, so complaints
from multiple sources might generate faster action.

Nuxx Bar
October 2nd 08, 08:07 PM
On Oct 2, 1:30*pm, _ >
wrote:
> ...perhaps useful for those who have had posts forged in their name, and/or
> content directed at them which was abusive/malicious/libellous/etcetera:
>
> "The Network utilised by Pipex Services may be used only for lawful
> purposes. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in
> violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes,
> without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade
> secret or intellectual property rights used without proper authorisation,
> and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or
> violates export control laws."
>
> and
>
> "Users sending or receiving malicious or illegal Traffic will be suspended
> or disconnected upon detection by Pipex. "
>
> and
>
> "Examples of system or network security violations include, without
> limitation, the following:
>
> [ snip ]
>
> * * * Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header
> information in an email or a newsgroup posting."
>
> and
>
> "If approached with complaints relating to any system or network
> violations, Pipex will co-operate and assist the Police and law enforcing
> bodies with their investigations in order to bring such mis-use and
> violations to an end."
>
> Pipex may be contacted via email at the following address:
>

> It's possible that the abuse contact could be a busy person, so complaints
> from multiple sources might generate faster action.

Well, I just hope that your company, and its ISP, are happy with you
using their equipment to send spam.

I hope you're happy with your company, and anyone else connected with
you that I can find (and I'll look extremely hard), being informed
(entirely truthfully) that you admitted to being a paedophile online.

And I hope you're happy with all the other stuff that I'm going to do
as well. You give me trouble, I'll give you a hell of a lot more.

You started this, and now you're going to stop it. Stop giving me a
hard time, stop trying to get others to join in, and end it now while
you can come away with your fingers mildly burnt. You tried to ruin
my threads, you bit off more than you could chew, you admitted to
being a paedophile, and you've been forced to stop your meddling and
made to look like an arse as a result. The smart thing to do now is
to limit the damage and call a halt, RIGHT NOW. You've got off pretty
lightly, considering what a **** you've been, and if you insist on
stirring it some more, you're going to regret it so very much.

Stop NOW, while you have the chance. The last person who incurred my
wrath as much as you will if you carry on ANY further would readily
give you the same advice. Accept that you've had to stop your
interfering, live with it, and move on. You'll be very sorry if you
don't.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home