PDA

View Full Version : Kung Fu Bike Fighting!

rms[_2_]
October 6th 08, 12:35 AM
A great clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qve-THEDTs0
The ending boss fight is excellent too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao44NXTBnVg&feature=related

rms

Ryan Cousineau
October 6th 08, 03:48 PM
In article >,
"rms" > wrote:

> A great clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qve-THEDTs0
> The ending boss fight is excellent too
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao44NXTBnVg&feature=related
>
> rms

It's official: "Rad" is no longer my favorite BMX movie.

Jym Dyer
October 6th 08, 06:43 PM
>> A great clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qve-THEDTs0
> It's official: "Rad" is no longer my favorite BMX movie.

=v= Meh. Neither of these feature a 15yo Nicole Kidman.

=v= If you go beyond BMX, here's Jackie Chan riding a
bicycle that's suspiciously celeste-colored (considering
that it's not a Bianchi):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq9btr-lnBc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecsGvqvskXw

<_Jym_>

--
Green Bay Steelers for Truth

Ryan Cousineau
October 7th 08, 04:24 AM
In article >,
Jym Dyer > wrote:

> >> A great clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qve-THEDTs0
> > It's official: "Rad" is no longer my favorite BMX movie.
>
> =v= Meh. Neither of these feature a 15yo Nicole Kidman.
>
> =v= If you go beyond BMX, here's Jackie Chan riding a
> bicycle that's suspiciously celeste-colored (considering
> that it's not a Bianchi):
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq9btr-lnBc
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecsGvqvskXw
>
> <_Jym_>

The outtakes are quite funny for the bike misses:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53D3IGXgrG8&NR=1

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home