PDA

View Full Version : Unicyclist crash on Nothing Toxic.

Fraggle
October 10th 08, 01:54 PM
While doing the daily tour of sites, I randomly found a vid on Nothing
Toxic . com, envolving a unicyclist in a panfull looking crash. No-one
from here is it?

Not posting a link as I can't be bothered with any bitching regarding
the other ''inapropriate material'' on the site.

However, it's not hard to find, it's on the forementioned site, added
today so it's on the first page.

--
Fraggle

F.

rob.northcott
October 10th 08, 02:05 PM
That's Goats_on_Unicycles - he posted it in the videos section a few
days ago. He says he wasn't badly hurt - "just a bit of internal
bleeding" :eek:

Rob

--
rob.northcott

Fraggle
October 10th 08, 02:30 PM
Aah, I rarely venture in to the video section.

''Just'' a bit of internal bleeding, nothing to worry about then.
:rolleyes:

--
Fraggle

F.

kington99
October 10th 08, 10:29 PM
also turned up at the top of break.com, goats someone bagged $400 on
your behalf, might want to have a chat with them about that

--
kington99

Dave

Jerrick
October 10th 08, 10:52 PM
Woah, $400? How does that all work out?

I need to start watermarking all the videos I upload so people cant
claim them as their own.

--
Jerrick

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Fraggle
October 10th 08, 11:06 PM
kington99;1110984 wrote:
> also turned up at the top of break.com, goats someone bagged $400 on
> your behalf, might want to have a chat with them about that

Damn, I think knowing that'd sting more than the crash.

Methinks someone might want to mention that it's not the persons vid
they think it is, and drop them the link to the vid on the forums here.

--
Fraggle

F.

peleschramm
October 10th 08, 11:26 PM
Haha it says resulting in multiple broken ribs :rolleyes:

I don't see why you didn't link to it. There's nothing THAT bad. Least
not that I've seen.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

BillyTheMountain for President.

Fraggle
October 10th 08, 11:41 PM
Well with people on here bitching over thread names and the like, I
figured the other material on the site would would be more than enough
reason to whinge. I've seen plenty worse too, but some members here
won't like the site.

--
Fraggle

F.

unicyclist.ca
October 11th 08, 12:07 AM
Unicycle
Moron Crashes Hard on
/NTg1Nzcz@@AMEPARAM@@NTg1Nzcz

--
unicyclist.ca

http://www.Unicyclist.ca

forrestunifreak
October 11th 08, 07:26 AM
Is that Phil in the background calmly adressing his screams of pain?

--
forrestunifreak

kington99
October 11th 08, 09:21 AM
Jerrick;1111003 wrote:
> Woah, $400? How does that all work out?
>
> I need to start watermarking all the videos I upload so people cant
> claim them as their own.

submit a video to break.com that gets on the front page and you get
$400. They seem little concerned about whether you own it or not.

--
kington99

Dave

Google