PDA

View Full Version : Re: KH 36 (mini) review

JDog7001
October 11th 08, 12:08 AM
Hey. Does anyone know how similar the color of the t7 handle is to the
KH36 frame??? Its not too important but it would be nice to know :)

--
JDog7001

fatlardboy13
October 11th 08, 12:44 AM
JDog7001;1111052 wrote:
> Hey. Does anyone know how similar the color of the t7 handle is to the
> KH36 frame??? Its not too important but it would be nice to know :)

Chuck had one on his KH36. I think the color looked pretty similar but
you might want to ask him to get his opinion. His username is
chuckaeronut

--
fatlardboy13

**)--360