PDA

View Full Version : Teaching "Politeness" 11-16-81

October 14th 08, 03:35 AM
This Teaching says,
"Another point to be mentioned is when people see
someone about to walk by, they expect the person to
walk around them, and they stubbornly do not exercise
common sense and move out of the way. Here again,
in this ignorance, it shows people refusing to see the
dignity of human life, and the necessity for respect at
all times where other human beings are concerned."

TEACHING DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON NOVEMBER 16,1981

"POLITENESS"

"A salute of respect is called for and is
necessary many times. It is sad to watch people lack
this social courtesy when it takes very little effort to
respond to the presence of another human being. Call
it what it is, ignorance, a lack of charity, a lack of
human respect.

Another point to be mentioned is when people see
someone about to walk by, they expect the person to
walk around them, and they stubbornly do not exercise
common sense and move out of the way. Here again,
in this ignorance, it shows people refusing to see the
dignity of human life, and the necessity for respect at
all times where other human beings are concerned.

It does not show superiority when one is
disrespectful, it shows a lack of dignity and poor
manners, but also immediately tags the person as being
unsure of themselves. There is a protocol to such
manners, and this is how it should go: The younger
person or the one in a lesser position should be the one
to step aside. There is no lack of dignity in this, in
fact it shows a tremendous ability to recognize authority
and it undoubtedly gains more attention than impudence
or a lack of respect would have gained.

A salute of 'Good morning', 'Good afternoon',
'Good evening', is always recognized for exactly what
it is, a mannerly relationship that recognizes the time
of day, the acquaintance or friendship, and/or the care
about another human being.

When we awaken in the morning, it should be
innate in us to say, 'Good morning, God.' At night
before we lay our head, or immediately thereafter, we
should make it a practice to say, 'Good night, God.'
Any additional words such as 'I love You' would most
certainly add to the little social amenity that is so
comforting to hear.

A social amenity gives a genteelness to life and
association with another person or persons. It also
sometimes gives a lift to a person who may otherwise
have been burdened with so many problems that a kind
word gave hope, light, and changed the mood to a feeling
that things will be brighter."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home