PDA

View Full Version : URC Awards

Fred Taylor
October 19th 08, 11:48 AM
In the 2008 URC Awards, Guy Chapman once again had a great year,
repeating yet again his clean sweep of the titles "Most Murderous
Motorist-Hater On URC", "Most Lies Told This Year On URC", "Most
Awkward Points Dodged This Year On URC", "Most Pompous, Pretentious
**** On URC", and the most coveted award of all, "**** Of The Year On
URC". Chapman said "It's been another brilliant year, and the URC
Awards make my hard work all worthwhile. I'm really happy with the
awards that I got. But I don't hate motorists, honest."

The "Best And Most Humiliating Exposure Of The Motorist-Hating Trolls'
Lies On URC" award went to Nuxx Bar, while the "Best All-Round
Exposure Of Most Of The Regulars' Constant Duplicity, Lies,
Underhandedness And ****wittery On URC" award went to Judith. "I'm
pleased that my services to the community, in disrupting this place
where the motorist-haters attempt to hatch their nasty, spiteful
plans, has been recognised," said Nuxx Bar. Judith said "I will
continue to press for answers from Chapman and the other lying
evaders. Even if I don't get my answers, it makes it quite clear to
lurkers that Chapman et al have a lot of explaining to do, but they
avoid doing it like the plague...now why would they do that?"

Spindrift again would have got the "Most Mentally Unstable
Motorist-Hater Of The Year", but as usual, he could not be contacted,
so the award instead went to Guy Chapman (to his evident delight).

There were many other minor awards, including the "Most Deluded Person
On URC Who Genuinely Thinks That Speed Cameras Save Lives" (which went
to Simon Mason), and the "Person On URC Who Most Often Starts A Debate
And Then Claims That He Didn't Want To Start It Once His Opponent
Starts Winning" (Rob Morley).

There is only one URC Award that hasn't yet been given out. At the
moment, burtthebike, "_" & Peter Clinch all jointly hold the title
"Thickest Poster On URC". If any of them wish to relinquish this
title, they will need to take an IQ test and post the (verifiable)
results on here. Then the results can be compared and the above award
redistributed accordingly. Otherwise, if none take an IQ test, the
award will be given jointly to all three of them.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home