PDA

View Full Version : Excellent website for free certification

noddy
October 21st 08, 10:32 PM
Dear All,

I have just seen my first free certification website - www.BrainBeez.com
It offers certification in various I.T. and Non I.T. subjects like
accounts, English, Maths, Java, Oracle etc.,
1. You get free certification directly to your email address.
2. You get a lot interview prep material @ http://www.brainbeez.com/intQuest.do
3. You get new job postings at the website @ http://www.brainbeez.com/jobs.do
4. You get a lot of help from members of Brainbeez.com @
http://www.brainbeez.com/yabb/YaBB.pl

Why Brainbeez.com is better than others:

1. Its a free site unlike any other certification and job portals
which collect huge money by selling certificates and trying to get you
jobs.
2. No Spam. No Mass Mails. You get only relevant communication from
the website
3. Quick Response. Guys from Brainbeez.com response very fast.
Please do visit www.Brainbeez.com and get certified and also share
your experiences.

Regards,
Naveen

bluezfolk
October 21st 08, 11:54 PM
On Oct 21, 4:32*pm, noddy > wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> * * * I have just seen my first free certification website -www.BrainBeez.com
> It offers certification in various I.T. and Non I.T. subjects like
> accounts, English, Maths, Java, Oracle etc.,
> 1. You get free certification directly to your email address.
> 2. You get a lot interview prep material @http://www.brainbeez.com/intQuest.do
> 3. You get new job postings at the website @http://www.brainbeez.com/jobs..do
> 4. You get a lot of help from members of Brainbeez.com @http://www.brainbeez.com/yabb/YaBB.pl
>
> Why Brainbeez.com is better than others:
>
> 1. Its a free site unlike any other certification and job portals
> which collect huge money by selling certificates and trying to get you
> jobs.
> 2. No Spam. *No Mass Mails. *You get only relevant communication from
> the website
> 3. Quick Response. *Guys from Brainbeez.com response very fast.
> Please do visitwww.Brainbeez.comand get certified and also share
> your experiences.
>
> Regards,
> Naveen

Can I buy my PhD in Nuclear Physics there too?

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home