PDA

View Full Version : Re: Who is gotbent?

JimmyMac
October 22nd 08, 07:19 PM
On Oct 19, 1:35*pm, "Edward Dolan" > wrote:
> "Tom Sherman" > wrote in message

> > Edward Dolan wrote:
> >> When this newsgroup was assaulted by the criminal vandal troll several
> >> years ago, I was a neophyte. Tom Sherman and Jon Meinecke behaved like
> >> the cowards they were and are. I have since that time become
> >> sophisticated and I now know how to treat a criminal vandal troll.
>
> >> Gotbent has arouse my suspicions. Is he the criminal vandal troll who
> >> destroyed this newsgroup?
>
> > No.
>
> >> I have now become a Devil since those early days and I know exactly how
> >> to kick ass that needs to be kicked.
>
> >> Gotbent talks about dicks and identify theft which leads me to believe
> >> that he may indeed be the criminal vandal troll who destroyed this
> >> newsgroup. If anyone on this group can confirm to me that he is the
> >> criminal vandal troll, we will soon be in a whole new theater of
> >> operations. I am primed and ready for the kill and ready to devote 24
> >> hours a day to the task.
>
> >> Who the Hell are these assholes who think they can come unto a small
> >> newsgroup like ARBR and wantonly destroy it? **** them all the way to
> >> Hell and back! And **** the Tom Sherman's and the Jon Meinecke's of the
> >> world who do not defend the group when it comes under attack.
>
> > "gotbent's" real name is Gottfried Bentus. ;)
>
> Yes, I KNOW Gotbent is not the criminal vandal troll. He has a shred of
> humanity and intelligence whereas the criminal vandal troll did not.
>
> I have become a virtual Devil since those early days and I am now primed and
> ready to kick ass that needs to be kicked. There is no level to which I will
> not stoop and no vileness which I will not commit. Why? It is because of
> assholes like Tom Sherman and Jon Meinecke who will not defend the group
> when it comes under attack. Does not the whole world hate cowards!
>
> JimmyMac, extreme asshole that he is, at least fights the good fight. I can
> respect him for that. In a crunch, I will trust him and I will NEVER trust
> you!'
>
> (Some background: I repeatedly urged Tom Sherman to speak up when the
> criminal vandal troll was destroying the newsgroup, but he would NOT do it.

Edward Dolan
October 22nd 08, 08:50 PM
"JimmyMac" > wrote in message
On Oct 19, 1:35 pm, "Edward Dolan" > wrote:
> "Tom Sherman" > wrote in message

> > Edward Dolan wrote:
> >> When this newsgroup was assaulted by the criminal vandal troll several
> >> years ago, I was a neophyte. Tom Sherman and Jon Meinecke behaved like
> >> the cowards they were and are. I have since that time become
> >> sophisticated and I now know how to treat a criminal vandal troll.
>
> >> Gotbent has arouse my suspicions. Is he the criminal vandal troll who
> >> destroyed this newsgroup?
>
> > No.
>
> >> I have now become a Devil since those early days and I know exactly how
> >> to kick ass that needs to be kicked.
>
> >> Gotbent talks about dicks and identify theft which leads me to believe
> >> that he may indeed be the criminal vandal troll who destroyed this
> >> newsgroup. If anyone on this group can confirm to me that he is the
> >> criminal vandal troll, we will soon be in a whole new theater of
> >> operations. I am primed and ready for the kill and ready to devote 24
> >> hours a day to the task.
>
> >> Who the Hell are these assholes who think they can come unto a small
> >> newsgroup like ARBR and wantonly destroy it? **** them all the way to
> >> Hell and back! And **** the Tom Sherman's and the Jon Meinecke's of the
> >> world who do not defend the group when it comes under attack.
>
> > "gotbent's" real name is Gottfried Bentus. ;)
>
> Yes, I KNOW Gotbent is not the criminal vandal troll. He has a shred of
> humanity and intelligence whereas the criminal vandal troll did not.
>
> I have become a virtual Devil since those early days and I am now primed
> and
> ready to kick ass that needs to be kicked. There is no level to which I
> will
> not stoop and no vileness which I will not commit. Why? It is because of
> assholes like Tom Sherman and Jon Meinecke who will not defend the group
> when it comes under attack. Does not the whole world hate cowards!
>
> JimmyMac, extreme asshole that he is, at least fights the good fight. I
> can
> respect him for that. In a crunch, I will trust him and I will NEVER trust
> you!'
>
> (Some background: I repeatedly urged Tom Sherman to speak up when the
> criminal vandal troll was destroying the newsgroup, but he would NOT do
> it.
> Tom Sherman was Mr. ARBR himself at the time. The sense of betrayal that I
> felt then has never left me. I simply do not understand anyone who will
> not
> defend the group when it comes under attack. I would rather die than
> desert
> a battlefield. And so would JimmyMac much to his credit!)

abetting and remonstrating with the "criminal vandal troll".

Yes, I will admit it is a minor point and one that is subject to different
interpretations. It is really Tom Sherman that royally ****ed me off in that
entire affair.

> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home