PDA

View Full Version : Re: Complaint about taxi number 250 (fwd)

judith
October 23rd 08, 10:24 PM
On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 17:52:58 +0100, Tony Raven
> wrote:

>In article >,
says...

>> As far as I can see, both the post to which you objected, and the post
>> to which it was replying, were sent only to cam.transport. How much
>> information about other newsgroups ought one to have before posting here?
>>
>> Observations about the noxiousness of uk.rec.cycling might better be
>> addressed to whoever it was who originally crossposted.
>>

>Ah yes, tell the trolls not to cross post. Good idea!

An even better one : why not start posting a stupid diagram after
everyone you think is a troll posts - irrespective of the content.

Didn't you try that in URC with one of your nyms?

What happened - you were warned the group would turn to rat****.

You didn't heed the prediction.

The group turned to rat-****.

Well thank you Mr Raven (or is it "_", or "Wile E Coyote" or "That
wasn't Tom Crispin")

(And to think that there were people who jumped to your defence and
said it couldn't have been you as it would be so out of character -
apologised to them yet have you?)

(X-posted to urc as it is also relevant to that group)

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home