PDA

View Full Version : Do you see a conpiracy to keep people from bicycling?

KingOfTheApes
October 27th 08, 07:17 PM
I'm all for PREVENTION, even TRADITIONAL MEDICINE before you go to
feed the Medical Industry, but, of course, we must keep a BALANCE. So
here's my statement, followed by the call for balance by Gemini, and
finally my statement that gives rise to this debate...

> > I hope Obama brings all this knowledge to the common people, so we can
> > defeat the Pharmaceutical Industry with common sense Medicine Man
> > knowledge.

> Well I wouldn't write pharmaceuticals off. Everything has it's place and too
> much or too little of anything is wrong and bad for us.

> We need a balance.

> That's why monkeys are so good on trees after all ;-).

> They're good at balancing.

Yes, Gemini, I agree with balance, but first we have to try
PREVENTION, and that includes GOOD DIET and EXERCISE, something the
lion doesn't make any easy. Actually he makes easy a bad diet and lack
of exercise, so the monkey grows fat and stupid.

Well, the latter is something they do at church, right? ;)

WHY THE BANANA REVOLUTION?
(home of the Dutch model!)

http://webspawner.com/users/bananarevolution

Google