PDA

View Full Version : UW Madison bike ride (15 min. video)

October 28th 08, 05:28 PM
Here's a keen little ride though downtown madison and
the UW campus.

Beautiful, windy, fall day.

This starts off where I live (Dayton St.), wanders along
State St. and the UW Union (behind woman on bike wearing
white coat), along the lakeshore path (end Pt. 1).
Then back, across the University pedestrian overpass,
by Camp Randall, through and under the camp Randall
arch (from the civil war) then back along Dayton St. to
beginning.

There are a lot of people out - Sunday ride. This is my
first video using a $100.00 'Action Cam' I purchased from
geeks. It attaches to the handlebars - not bad for a $100
video camera. However, after the crummy video from this
camera is yet further compressed to get onto YouTube the
end result is rather blocky :(

15 minute video - two parts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jz-9Vcyrf4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B_lHs-8l98&feature=related

Planning on posting a few more of these... in the
future do a better job of stopping to look at the
scenery :)

Eric

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home