PDA

View Full Version : Re: 21st Century Monocycle

hobo_chuck
October 31st 08, 12:36 PM
1-wheeled-grape;1122192 wrote:
> thats cool, but not so much in the rain, and if you manage to roll it
> its going to bugger up the sprocket.
>
> *1) cool*
> *2) cooler!*
> *3) meh, not great*
> *4) Awesome!!!*
>
> colourful post :D

Well, seeing as the third one is actually ridable without having to do
a freakish balancing act with the accelerator, I would much prefer it to
the second.

It's one thing to learn to balance using mostly your legs, but quite
another to learn to balance that behemoth using your index finger.

When you do actually learn to ride, you'll be able to go much faster on
the third one, too.

--
hobo_chuck

tholub
October 31st 08, 03:11 PM
The second one actually killed its creator and rider.

--
tholub

SHAY_CAM
October 31st 08, 03:17 PM
Its pretty cool looking.

--
SHAY_CAM

Bringing back the Bmx style unicycle.

siafirede
October 31st 08, 04:04 PM
Very cool monocycle, I really want to try that out. They seem to be
quite rare as I have never seen one in person. Are there conventions or
anything for odd pedal powered vehicles? I would love to go to one and
try out a monocycle and penny farthing and all sorts of fun cycles.

--
siafirede

'DCuni' (http://www.dcuni.com/blog) - my blog about Unicycling in
Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland