PDA

View Full Version : Re: !!! Yoggi don’t work anymore for koxx one!!!

_Ground_Zero_
October 31st 08, 02:04 AM
Unicaw89;1122073 wrote:
> I think when this sport is as young as it is we are still able to paint
> our own image into society on how others view us. I like the image that
> Kris Holm and others have been demonstrating to others with a very
> positive and respective attitude. A naked unicycle distributor doing
> jumping jacks and dropping his pants on the mini skateboard course kinda
> of makes us take a hit on the work we have put to seperate us from the
> vulgarity of other sports...IMO

Umm, I'm pretty sure that logic wouldn't lead to several of Koxx-One's
unicycles being named after drugs.

--
_Ground_Zero_

-Zero
)-2xLegwrap-O 3rd

ntappin
October 31st 08, 02:27 AM
It seems a shame he is leaving because at Unicon he seemed like a really
good coach. He may not be the best role model, but he definitely did
some good things as well.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home