PDA

View Full Version : Re: !!! Yoggi don’t work anymore for koxx one!!!

1-wheeled-grape
October 30th 08, 08:20 PM
peleschramm;1121971 wrote:
> Eh, people need to grow up. A little nudity never hurt anyone. It would
> be beneficial to society if people grew more accepting of nudity

yes, what's wrong with a bit of nakedness... blokes maybe not, but the
rest is good! I liked K1s stickers with the devil's tit, just not on my
uni. I want another one :)

--
1-wheeled-grape

*this signature is pointless... do not **even bother reading it, it
would be a waste of time

you wasted your time didn't you? :rolleyes:
*
*Be careful not to bugger the shifty shaft-joemarshall*
*
**
*

pedrotejada
October 30th 08, 08:34 PM
1-wheeled-grape;1121983 wrote:
> yes, what's wrong with a bit of nakedness... blokes maybe not, but the
> rest is good! I liked K1s stickers with the devil's tit, just not on my
> uni. I want another one :)

I must say th some stickers were pretty nice. Yoggi was good in that
stuff (design), he did a lot for Koxx and to unicycling at all.

People may don't like he's style but he is a cool guy. I had problems
with a koxx product that I ordered at UNICON and he was really calm and
right to create a solution.

I don't like to see he naked or anything like that, I'm grateful for
what he did for the sport and I wish good luck on his new projects!

Now let's wait to see what's coming next from that guy:D He have a good
"know how" and loves unicycling, so we can expect something...

--
pedrotejada

*BUT*

Brazilian Unicycling Team

Add me on 'FaceBook'
(http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1284254657)
Add me on 'MySpace'
(http://www.myspace.com/pedrotejada)

Jeremy R
October 30th 08, 08:50 PM
I'm not saying nudity is some terrible thing, I just don't want to see
yoggi doing naked jumping jacks so siggable

--
Jeremy R

Six Six One
Mountain Uni

johnfoss
October 30th 08, 11:29 PM
Jeremy R;1121991 wrote:
> ...I just don't want to see yoggi doing naked jumping jacks

+1! First time was funny, in the Unicon video competition, but once was
plenty. :)

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"False facts are frequently formed from figures fabricated from fear
fired fiction." -- Harper

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home