PDA

View Full Version : Re: !!! Yoggi don’t work anymore for koxx one!!!

SkierAlex
October 31st 08, 12:35 AM
peleschramm;1121971 wrote:
> Eh, people need to grow up. A little nudity never hurt anyone. It would
> be beneficial to society if people grew more accepting of nudity, like
> the French (not that I am particularly turned on by male nudity...).
>
> People are too conservative nowadays...

Yoggi naked in the one was a very unpleasant surprise lol. I mean it
wasn't that bad, but some warning would of been nice lol. I can imagine
some people would of been pretty offended by it.

--
SkierAlex

You've highlighted my sig'.' (http://tinyurl.com/5kbxhv)

Google