PDA

View Full Version : Re: !!! Yoggi don’t work anymore for koxx one!!!

Emile.m
October 30th 08, 07:42 PM
peleschramm;1121971 wrote:
> Eh, people need to grow up. A little nudity never hurt anyone. It would
> be beneficial to society if people grew more accepting of nudity, like
> the French (not that I am particularly turned on by male nudity...).
>
> People are too conservative nowadays...

You just don't put someone naked in front of your publicity (unless
your the Playbog magazine or something...), you just don't do it. IMO.

But still, people need to grow up.

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

> I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
> luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y

Google