PDA

View Full Version : Re: The invent a trick comp!

SHAY_CAM
October 30th 08, 03:35 PM
The trick im trying to land (ive landed it once) Is when youride on flat
ground, you slow down to a stop and grab your tire with one of your
hands, then swing your leg out the beck, then tap your foot on the
ground hard and quickly and swing the frame and seat around and jump
from the ground back onto the unicycle. I call it the unicycle flip.

--
SHAY_CAM

Bringing back the Bmx style unicycle.

peleschramm
October 30th 08, 03:43 PM
SHAY_CAM;1121902 wrote:
> The trick im trying to land (ive landed it once) Is when youride on flat
> ground, you slow down to a stop and grab your tire with one of your
> hands, then swing your leg out the beck, then tap your foot on the
> ground hard and quickly and swing the frame and seat around and jump
> from the ground back onto the unicycle. I call it the unicycle flip.

Been done. At least something similar has.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.