PDA

View Full Version : Re: local skate park says no to unis and bikes !

joejumps4fun
October 30th 08, 03:32 PM
sxbud138;1121520 wrote:
> I was told that the concreat was not hard enough and bikes will damage
> the surface.

Tell them that if the concrete can't handle soft bike and uni tires,
then there's no way it will handle the hard skateboard wheels. Bad logic
on his part. I'd ride there anyway. What are they going to do, call the
cops?

--
joejumps4fun

~*Joey*
www.geocities.com/jneigh4
www.youtube.com/jneigh
www.vimeo.com/jneigh

SHAY_CAM
October 30th 08, 03:41 PM
joejumps4fun;1121898 wrote:
> Tell them that if the concrete can't handle soft bike and uni tires,
> then there's no way it will handle the hard skateboard wheels. Bad logic
> on his part. I'd ride there anyway. What are they going to do, call the
> cops?

No, they will take you in.

Just wait until they leave and start riding again.

--
SHAY_CAM

Bringing back the Bmx style unicycle.

Google