PDA

View Full Version : clearances on 36" frames

saskatchewanian
November 1st 08, 10:42 PM
My 36er was the victim of a recent crash which has one again left me
vehicleless. I have been thinking of making a frankentire for snow and
Muni 36ering and was wondering if anyone knew which frames had the most
clearance for a fat tire.

The frames I am considering at the moment are the Nimbus Titan, Nimbus
nightrider and the KH36 frame. I would also consider Coker frames but am
not sure if I could get just the frame by itself, same goes for Qu-Ax

If people could measure how much tire clearance you have with various
frames it would be much appreciated.

Thanks everyone

ERIC

--
saskatchewanian

jaco_flans
November 2nd 08, 01:31 AM
i got a Coker Big one with Coker tire, i got 1.5cm clearance. i think
Nimbus Night rider have more clearance.

--
jaco_flans

High jump:78cm
Long jump:90inches
sorry for my english... If it's wrong!:D

MT High
November 2nd 08, 05:58 AM
Nimbus Nightrider with Nightrider tyre: about 7 mm at the sides and 18
mm to the top (slightly worn tyre with 2000+ kms on it).

--
MT High

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home