PDA

View Full Version : "BMX is cooler" "Unicycling is gay"

Unisykolist
November 3rd 08, 01:09 AM
A class mate of mine who thinks he's pretty cool and is always bugging
me about how BMX is better and unicycling "is gay".

I will say why?
And he replies with things like...
-More people ride BMX so its cooler
-BMX is sold in stores so its more popular
-You can't do any "MAD TRICKS" on unicycles

Even if I say it's personal opinion he will just say "nah its gay"...
Probably pointless arguing with the guy but whats some replies that
will just shut him up?

--
Unisykolist

*Watch me attempt a 2 meter (6-7 foot) drop on a unicycle and stack it,
watch it on - *www.unisykolist.piczo.com
www.unisykolist.piczo.com
www.unisykolist.piczo.com

Jerrick
November 3rd 08, 01:11 AM
Tell him and show him the "MAD TRICKS" that are done on a unicycle,
after that, just ignore the comments he makes. No response or anything.
Hell stop soon after taht.

--
Jerrick

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Any Terrain
November 3rd 08, 01:24 AM
Unisykolist;1123492 wrote:
> -More people ride BMX so its cooler
> -BMX is sold in stores so its more popular

Popularity does not define what is "cooler". Example: going skydiving
is "cooler" than going to the pool but going to the pool is more
popular.

Unisykolist;1123492 wrote:
> -You can't do any "MAD TRICKS" on unicycles

Some one did a frontflip... Show him that. Show him Lukes "720" (clean
540) or Hugo's 540s down sets, or a picnic bench. Show him McMullin's
grinds. Ect. (just don't show him something like the quadflip, he won't
tell how "mad" that is)

But why even care about what he says!
Cooler is an opinion.

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*

Unisykolist
November 3rd 08, 02:34 AM
Any Terrain;1123507 wrote:
> Popularity does not define what is "cooler". Example: going skydiving is
> "cooler" than going to the pool but going to the pool is more popular.
>
> Some one did a frontflip... Show him that. Show him Lukes "720" (clean
> 540) or Hugo's 540s down sets, or a picnic bench. Show him McMullin's
> grinds. Ect. (just don't show him something like the quadflip, he won't
> tell how "mad" that is)
>

> But why even care about what he says!
> Cooler is an opinion.

Yea, sure is an opinion bmx'ers can't get it into there head.

--
Unisykolist

*Watch me attempt a 2 meter (6-7 foot) drop on a unicycle and stack it,
watch it on - *www.unisykolist.piczo.com
www.unisykolist.piczo.com
www.unisykolist.piczo.com

Pigs on Unicycles
November 3rd 08, 02:34 AM
Like most bullies, if you ignore them they go away. He probably just
does it to look "cooler". Ignore him and he will see that it is not
anoying you and he will go away.

Pigs

--
Pigs on Unicycles

Why can't I get freaking sharks with lazer beams attached to their
heads!?! - Dr. Evil

We got ill-tempered mutated sea bass instead. - Dr. Evil's assistant

Well, ill-tempered mutated sea bass is a start. - Dr. Evil

unibikeling
November 3rd 08, 02:38 AM
Pigs on Unicycles;1123547 wrote:
> Like most bullies, if you ignore them they go away. He probably just
> does it to look "cooler". Ignore him and he will see that it is not
> anoying you and he will go away.
>
> Pigs

nah, just get metal pinned pedals and pedal grab his face. That'll show
him whats cooler. or pedal grab his wrists, since he needs them to do
bmx lol.

--
unibikeling

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)

'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

_Ground_Zero_
November 3rd 08, 04:57 AM
Unisykolist;1123492 wrote:

> Even if I say it's personal opinion he will just say "nah its gay"...

And that's his personal opinion which he's entitled to.

--
_Ground_Zero_

-Zero
)-2xLegwrap-O 3rd

samsta002
November 3rd 08, 05:01 AM
Unisykolist;1123492 wrote:
> -You can't do any "MAD TRICKS" on unicycles
>
> whats some replies that will just shut him up?

This question has been answered.
Use the search function.
Try "sej flip"
;)

--
samsta002

It's OK; luckily my neck broke my fall.

"Wow! Did you see that one-footer-no-eighty?!"

Unicaw89
November 3rd 08, 05:53 AM
Arguing only gives him what he wants...Ignore the foo!

--
Unicaw89

0 9 T o r k e r f o r p r e s i d e n t !
CODY [/B]FREAKING* WILLIAMS
'[B]DIRTY BIRD VIDEO!!*' (http://www.vimeo.com/824231)
'PAINFUL UNI VID!!! ' (http://tinyurl.com/yundmf)
'RenegadeJuggling.com' (renegadejuggling.com)

SHAY_CAM
November 3rd 08, 05:56 AM
The best thing to do is to shoot fast questions without letting him
answer.
Ussually intimidates. Use words like "fool, idiot, arogant....prick if
you must :rolleyes:

--
SHAY_CAM

Bringing back the Bmx style unicycle.

Unisykolist
November 3rd 08, 05:59 AM
Nice advice.

--
Unisykolist

*Watch me attempt a 2 meter (6-7 foot) drop on a unicycle and stack it,
watch it on - *www.unisykolist.piczo.com
www.unisykolist.piczo.com
www.unisykolist.piczo.com

SHAY_CAM
November 3rd 08, 06:02 AM
Unisykolist;1123641 wrote:
> Nice advice.

Thanks, it really works. Make sure to get in his face too. People like
that have to be dealt with. Even if bmx is cool, so is unicycling, and
they should not be compared.

--
SHAY_CAM

Bringing back the Bmx style unicycle.

Danni
November 3rd 08, 10:43 AM
If he is so judgemental, why bother with him? Unicycling is a good way
to ferret out the **** heads and the vain valley girls. Quite a bit of
people:(, but just ignore them.

--
Danni

johnfoss
November 3rd 08, 09:07 PM
The next time he calls you gay, or says unicycling is gay, reply in a
very loud voice (for all to hear), "NO, FOR THE LAST TIME, I'M NOT
INTERESTED IN YOUR GAY LIFESTYLE, AND QUIT BRINGING IT UP!"

I know, not very mature, but neither is he.

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"False facts are frequently formed from figures fabricated from fear
fired fiction." -- Harper

1-wheeled-grape
November 3rd 08, 09:09 PM
just show him the "round 1" vid, and ignore the rest ;)

--
1-wheeled-grape

*this signature is pointless... do not **even bother reading it, it
would be a waste of time

you wasted your time didn't you? :rolleyes:
*
*Be careful not to bugger the shifty shaft-joemarshall*
*
**
*

FlatFreak
November 3rd 08, 09:12 PM
just tell him that Unicycling is bigger fun and more challenging to RIDE
a uni then RIDE a bike :p

--
FlatFreak

my youtube user: www.youtube.com/user/kevinerdust

Looking for style to unicycle?..... choose Flatlanding!!

Michaelgoround
November 3rd 08, 09:17 PM
Honestly? Why should you care?

--
Michaelgoround

peleschramm
November 3rd 08, 09:19 PM
Just reply "Your mom is gay!".

That'll shut him up...

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

BillyTheMountain for President.

Michaelgoround
November 3rd 08, 09:26 PM
peleschramm;1124025 wrote:
> Just reply "Your mom is gay!".
>
> That'll shut him up...

:p
+1

--
Michaelgoround

Jeremy R
November 3rd 08, 10:04 PM
Say that being as your seatpost always is in a frame, unicycles are not
gay.

--
Jeremy R

Six Six One
Mountain Uni

unicyclerperson
November 3rd 08, 10:14 PM
Unisykolist;1123492 wrote:
> -More people ride BMX so its cooler
> -BMX is sold in stores so its more popular
> -You can't do any "MAD TRICKS" on unicycles

-More people go to school throughout the world than ride BMX so
according to his logic, school is cooler than BMX.

-Dora the explorer dolls, Winnie the pooh dolls and Barbies are all
sold in stores so he thinks they're popular too.

-Unicyclists are so happy when they ride their unis so they don't get
mad or do mad tricks;).

--
unicyclerperson

:rolleyes::)Andrew:):rolleyes:

:)"The only thing worse than no T.V., is golf on T.V."-Malcolm
in the Middle:)
Anyone near Tottenham or Schomberg, Ontario?
:)"What is it about a girl in a dumpster?"-The
Simpsons:)

hansc
November 3rd 08, 10:24 PM
OK, BMX is cooler. So what?

> Probably pointless arguing with the guy but whats some replies that will
> just shut him up?

Unless that guy really loves to hear his own voice, ignoring can be a
pretty effective method.

--
hansc

Goats_On_Unicycles
November 3rd 08, 10:39 PM
peleschramm;1124025 wrote:
> Just reply "Your mom is gay!".
>
> That'll shut him up...

Haha, +1.

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind
blows.

-ahh... what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to
see him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni

Goats_On_Unicycles
November 3rd 08, 10:40 PM
And just so y'all know... BMX -is- cooler than unicycling...

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind
blows.

-ahh... what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to
see him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni

1-wheeled-grape
November 3rd 08, 10:42 PM
:eek: I may try (and fail at) BMXing... but it will never be better than
unicycling!

--
1-wheeled-grape

*this signature is pointless... do not **even bother reading it, it
would be a waste of time

you wasted your time didn't you? :rolleyes:
*
*"You must have shot an awefull lot of tigers sir"
"Yes... I used a machine gun!"
* *
**
*

guilhermeteles
November 3rd 08, 10:42 PM
You can just imagine this guy doesn't exist...he will stop bothering
when he figure out he is speaking alone like an idiot!

--
guilhermeteles

*Brazilian Uni Team*

SHAY_CAM
November 3rd 08, 10:45 PM
Bmx has its pros, unicycling has its cons. Good thing about bmx is it
has flow, its hard to have flow on a unicycle. Good thing about a
unicycle is its cooler :rolleyes:

--
SHAY_CAM

Bringing back the Bmx style unicycle.

Goats_On_Unicycles
November 3rd 08, 10:53 PM
29402
vs.
29403
:rolleyes:

|Filename: stephenmurray.jpg |

Goats_On_Unicycles

You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind
blows.

-ahh... what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to
see him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni

1-wheeled-grape
November 3rd 08, 10:56 PM
For a unicyclist yourself, you could have put up a fair fight with the
pictures... Unicycles aren't just for clowns!

--
1-wheeled-grape

*this signature is pointless... do not **even bother reading it, it
would be a waste of time

you wasted your time didn't you? :rolleyes:
*
*"You must have shot an awefull lot of tigers sir"
"Yes... I used a machine gun!"
* *
**
*

Goats_On_Unicycles
November 3rd 08, 10:59 PM
yeah?

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind
blows.

-ahh... what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to
see him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni

evil-nick
November 3rd 08, 11:05 PM
I had a coworker once like that...

"Unicycling is gay"
"Computers are gay"
"Canadians are gay"

I finally shut him up with "So, if all 3 of those make me gay, how come
I have a hot blonde girlfriend, and you're not getting any?" :D

--
evil-nick

Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total
obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and
through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see
its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will
remain.

* Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.

I'm late for checkers with the Dalai Lama!

My gallery:
http://evil.linuxfreak.ca/uni.html
Our Club:
http://cs.ubishops.ca/~buuc/

Ergolicious
November 3rd 08, 11:05 PM
The reason I started unicycling is because it's not a huge sport as BMX
is. Also I hate it when people ask me if I'm going to be in the circus
(although cirque du soleil would be nice :D) because I'm riding around
on a unicycle.

--
Ergolicious

Fraggle
November 3rd 08, 11:41 PM
Say to him ''Aah, so you are a master of gay trickery?''

I can't remember where i saw / heard that, but I think it's funny as
hell.

--
Fraggle

F.

Goats_On_Unicycles
November 3rd 08, 11:47 PM
Ivan

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind
blows.

-ahh... what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to
see him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni

tabler1010
November 3rd 08, 11:48 PM
if he is going to be a jerk be a jerk back

him: unicycles are gay
you: if they where gay you would be rideing one

him: bla bla blah bla blah
you: take you bmx and shove it up your ass

Oh yea I used gay as a mean term, im not gay but theres nothing wrong
with being gay.

--
tabler1010

Goats_On_Unicycles
November 3rd 08, 11:52 PM
tabler1010;1124126 wrote:
> if he is going to be a jerk be a jerk back
>
> him: unicycles are gay
> you: if they where gay you would be rideing one
>

> him: bla bla blah bla blah
> you: take you bmx and shove it up your ass

those are very immature, un-creative and not very clever.
if you have to resort to homophobic trash-talk and mean **** like that,
you're no better than him.

- you're a fag
- no, YOU'RE the fag
- uh-uh. YOU'RE the fag
- no way. You're the fag
etc.

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind
blows.

-ahh... what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to
see him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni

tabler1010
November 3rd 08, 11:57 PM
Goats_On_Unicycles;1124128 wrote:
> those are very immature, un-creative and not very clever.
> if you have to resort to homophobic trash-talk and mean **** like that,
> you're no better than him.
>
> - you're a fag
> - no, YOU'RE the fag
> - uh-uh. YOU'RE the fag
> - no way. You're the fag
> etc.

yea sry those are just what I say to the annoying people at my local
skatepark

read my edited post

--
tabler1010

Goats_On_Unicycles
November 4th 08, 12:00 AM
I still don't think it's very nice to say to anyone really...

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind
blows.

-ahh... what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to
see him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni

tabler1010
November 4th 08, 12:02 AM
true but if people are going to be a jerk to you should be a jerk back,
but i do understand what youre saying

--
tabler1010

Goats_On_Unicycles
November 4th 08, 12:07 AM
as long as you kinda see my point.
Although, I'ma stay firm in my view that being a jerk back dosn't make
more love, it just makes everyone sad sad. :(

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind
blows.

-ahh... what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to
see him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni

maestro8
November 4th 08, 12:10 AM

Mohandas Gandhi wrote:
> An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.

Let me fix that for you.

If people are going to be a jerk to you should *show compassion, pardon
them, and respond with love*.

Here's another quote that the original poster should take to heart:

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human stupidity. -- François-Marie Arouet de
Voltaire

warlord14
November 4th 08, 12:12 AM
Unisykolist;1123492 wrote:
> A class mate of mine who thinks he's pretty cool and is always bugging
> me about how BMX is better and unicycling "is gay".
>
> I will say why?
> And he replies with things like...
> -More people ride BMX so its cooler
> -BMX is sold in stores so its more popular
> -You can't do any "MAD TRICKS" on unicycles
>
> Even if I say it's personal opinion he will just say "nah its gay"...
> Probably pointless arguing with the guy but whats some replies that
> will just shut him up?

Don't let it get to you most people that give crap to us for riding
unicycles are just mad that they don't have enough balance to ride
one.:D
Or you can just tell the kid that's giving you crap to try your Uni and
when he crushes his nuts you'll have the satisfaction knowing that his
sperm count just went down.:p

--
warlord14

(\_/)
O 0
(><)This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature, help him on his way
to world domination.
"when all your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be
destroyed" Marilyn Manson

skrobo
November 4th 08, 01:32 AM
i think a solid punch in the face is called for at this time
:)
... just be sure to confinscate his knife first, so he doesn't have
anything to slit his wrists w/ later ... hah

jokes

--
skrobo

><> Unicycle For Christ <><
'MY VIDEOS' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)
'World Record' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oig5IEq-v4Y)
"dude when i first got into this sport and saw one of you videos i
almost threw up it was so sick"

UNIdentified
November 4th 08, 02:17 AM
BMX is soo much better.

frontflip
vs.
backflip triple whip

sport thats been progressing for over 30yrs
vs.
sport that hasnt seen much attention until the last ten years, and is
already starting to plateau

fast and consistent
vs.
slow and less consistent

i still love my uni.. but BMX is some hard ass competition.

people wanna break the stereotype, go start doing big stuff. eat ****
real bad, then get up and do it again. it doesnt matter what you ride,
its how you ride it.

the rule typically goes; if you can hurt yourself doing it, its all
good. and if someone cant except that, then they probably dont got the
guts.

--
UNIdentified

Thats not what your mom said.

petad
November 4th 08, 02:55 AM
UNIdentified;1124195 wrote:
> sport thats been progressing for over 30yrs
> vs.
> sport that hasnt seen much attention until the last ten years, and *is
> already starting to plateau*

Not sure what you mean there, there are always new tricks being landed,
9spins, 4flips, frontflips, were all landed within the last 6 months.
And no trials rider has really plateau'd in their hopping height to my
knowledge. For me, the newness of uniing makes me like it even more,
definitely not a drawback.

And as for doing big stuff over and over, see 'Goats's vid of him
trying to 3spin down a 10 or so foot drop. :rolleyes:'
(http://tinyurl.com/5aoos8)

--
petad

')--360unispin-O
2nd'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFSqkj_5d6Y)

madmattunipro
November 4th 08, 03:14 AM
BMX is awesome, so is skateboarding, mountainbiking, and unicycling. The
best you can do is respect everyone for doing what they do. If they
can't respect you back then just leave them alone in their ignorance or
accept them in spite of it. Being a jerk back is showing disrespect, and
you'll never earn their respect that way.

--
madmattunipro

><>Unicycle For Christ<><

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

http://www.norco.com

hobo_chuck
November 4th 08, 03:51 AM
petad;1124214 wrote:
> 'Goats's vid of him trying to 3spin down a 10 or so foot drop.
> :rolleyes:' (http://tinyurl.com/5aoos8)

Unless my either my memory fails me or Jackie is 9 feet tall, that's
more like a 7 foot wall.

The "master of gay trickery" one works like magic. I almost got
punched in the face by someone much bigger than me ;rolleyes:

Anyways, I think that BMX dude is giving us a complement. I submit all
of Jackie's videos as evidence.
Haha.

--
hobo_chuck

Goats_On_Unicycles
November 4th 08, 04:08 AM
It's seven feet.

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind
blows.

-ahh... what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to
see him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni

UNIdentified
November 4th 08, 06:15 AM
uni is naturally going to plateau sooner than bikes for 3 reasons.

1. two wheels allow for twice as many variations
2. the ability to coast, allowing greater speed with less effort.
which also contributes to the air these guys are getting. MAD AIR!
more hang time, bigger tricks
3. bikes can flow way easier

look at uni. when the street scene was taking off, there was a lot of
stuff being done. but then it started gettng too big and kids started
getting scared. so they started doing flat. and now flat is
progressing, and is probably going to see the most progression out of
any style. none the less, you'll be able to do more ticks on a bike.
straight up.

trials you cant really compare to a BMX. nothing in common there.

thats what i mean when i say plateau.

--
UNIdentified

Thats not what your mom said.

Unisykolist
November 4th 08, 10:38 AM
madmattunipro;1124217 wrote:
> BMX is awesome, so is skateboarding, mountainbiking, and unicycling. The
> best you can do is respect everyone for doing what they do. If they
> can't respect you back then just leave them alone in their ignorance or
> accept them in spite of it. Being a jerk back is showing disrespect, and
> you'll never earn their respect that way.

I really am not against BMX, skateboarding or anything, I have no
problem with it and I don't say BMX is gay to him. Infact with
skateboarders, at the sk8park that respected me I thought they were just
these evil gangsters that hate everyone but they were cool, but BMX's
don't act like the skaters (But I did love the idea that was mentioned
by someone, by saying...
William: Unicycling is gay
Me: Your mum is gay" that will shut him up

HAHA +700

--
Unisykolist

*Watch me attempt a 2 meter (6-7 foot) drop on a unicycle and stack it,
watch it on - *www.unisykolist.piczo.com
www.unisykolist.piczo.com
www.unisykolist.piczo.com

C-ZER
November 4th 08, 11:31 AM
tell him that C-ZER is going to beat him up if he says unicycling is gay
one more time.

P.S
if he says it again after you tell him just let me know...

--
C-ZER

It seemed like a good idea at the time.:eek:

'Look I am better than you ' (http://tinyurl.com/2vghk6)

MatsaBrite
November 4th 08, 02:31 PM
Don't show him any thing. First let him try to ride (alone) and when he
realize how hard that is, show him some MAD-TRICKS, and he'll understand
just how "MAD" that is.

--
MatsaBrite

Every species with it self, or as once a wise man said:"A bird can fall
in love with a fish, but where the hell would they live together???"

Eddbmxdude
November 4th 08, 03:01 PM
'Unicycling' (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZLHbDbby2g&feature=related)
is -as- cool as 'BMX' (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=L8HGeAzrURk).

--
Eddbmxdude

"I guess it's just a good thing you didn't include the footage of us
snorting cocaine from the thighs of prostitutes eh Edd." - Boogie

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve

Goats_On_Unicycles
November 4th 08, 03:07 PM
You guys are using the wrong argument to say that BMX is cooler. Air
isn't all the extreme sports is about. Unicycling -isn't- supposed to be
a "big air" sport. Otherwise we would be coasting. But then we'd be just
like bikes.

BMX is cooler because unicyclingis gay.

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind
blows.

-ahh... what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to
see him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni

hobo_chuck
November 5th 08, 12:54 AM
goats_on_unicycles;1124076 wrote:
> [image:
> http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29402]
> vs.
> [image: http://www.spearshoes.com/images/Gilligan/China01_350.jpg]
> :rolleyes:

ftfy

Goats_On_Unicycles;1124239 wrote:
> It's seven feet.

Aw. So you didn't like my little rhyme?

--
hobo_chuck

UNIdentified
November 5th 08, 01:50 AM

--
UNIdentified

Thats not what your mom said.

SHAY_CAM
November 5th 08, 01:54 AM

--
SHAY_CAM

Bringing back the Bmx style unicycle.

rookie rider
November 5th 08, 02:22 AM
just ignore him. he is probably a loser anyway

--
rookie rider

Originally Posted by warlord14
we need to build are numbers up then we can start on are way to
unicycle domination.

scoope
November 5th 08, 03:39 AM

--
scoope

SHAY_CAM
November 5th 08, 04:19 AM

--
SHAY_CAM

Bringing back the Bmx style unicycle.

Goats_On_Unicycles
November 5th 08, 05:57 AM
hobo_chuck;1124858 wrote:
> ftfy

Obviously photoshopped. Jeez.

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-So hot! If I was gay, id want an aryan guy, but im not, so I
want a sexy aryan girl.-~Jerrick

-ahh... what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to
see him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni

rob.northcott
November 5th 08, 03:08 PM
I think BMX is much better than (street/flatland) unicycling for
spectators, just as mountain biking is more spectacular than muni,
purely because of the speed and big air. Street BMX tricks like frame
whips (I think that's what they call them) are much more visual than uni
tricks (let's face it, all the crank flip/unispin variations are
impossible to see unless you play it back in slow motion). Does that
make it cooler? Depends who you ask.

Rob

--
rob.northcott

Axi
November 5th 08, 08:33 PM
Ofcourse bikes are faster, they make bigger trics, bigger jumps and
ofcourse they beat up in the coolfactor.

I dont know why you street/flat guys dont use bikes, but I tell you why
I like more MUNI than MTB.

I use to do MTB, it was fun but it couldnt fight against computer.
It was too much like "ride fast and but weight back" and everything was
solved with that.

When I started unicycling the differende was HUGE I foughted weeks for
riding in asphalt. Imagine how I when I first time get to forest to
ride.
I felt off on every 5 meters, but still it was beter than MTB ever.
Every time when I rode over from a root it was fantastic. MTB couldnt
ever really fight against computer, but now computer cant really fight
against MUNI.

What Im trying to say that BMX><street/flat, MTB><MUNI and Bike
trial><Uni trial. They are completely differende sports and people do
them for other reasons.

--
Axi

evil-nick
November 6th 08, 02:52 AM
Goats_On_Unicycles;1124128 wrote:
> - you're a fag.

I'm a cigarette? :D

--
evil-nick

Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total
obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and
through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see
its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will
remain.

* Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.

I'm late for checkers with the Dalai Lama!

My gallery:
http://evil.linuxfreak.ca/uni.html
Our Club:
http://cs.ubishops.ca/~buuc/

Unisykolist
November 6th 08, 05:23 AM
evil-nick;1125717 wrote:
> I'm a cigarette? :D

Yes.

--
Unisykolist

*Watch me attempt a 2 meter (6-7 foot) drop on a unicycle and stack it,
watch it on - *www.unisykolist.piczo.com
www.unisykolist.piczo.com
www.unisykolist.piczo.com

mr.UNIversal
November 6th 08, 11:50 AM
interesting post i go to school and ride my uni round at lunch i get
dissed by this skaterfag OOOOH UNICYCLING IS SO GAY and thats coming
from a guy with long straight thin black and red hair to his shoulders
who wears tight black jeans wtf am i missing sumthing p.s. uniphyskolist
we should ride some time

--
mr.UNIversal

Sophia p.
November 6th 08, 11:59 AM
i have a few friends who are riding BMX and before i went riding with
them they said that unicycling is no sport. but then we went together to
a skatepark.and after this day they said that unicycling is very cool
and more crazy,and cooler than BMX because not everyone can do it.:)

sorry...bad english :rolleyes:

--
Sophia p.

Google