PDA

View Full Version : Re: Wide foot seeking wide pedal for special get-together.

mornish
November 9th 08, 07:10 PM
I'm really surprised that no one has recommended Straitlines yet. I have
a set, they are so ridiculously perfect. Really wide, really grippy, the
pins don't get torn out, really thin, have really nice feel, look
beautiful, and are made very, very well.

Straitlinecomponents.com

They are by far the best pedals I have ever ridden, I love them.

--
mornish

email: mornish at gmail dot com
'The National Dept Clock' (http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/)
'definitely' (http://d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.com/)
'California Mountain Unicycle Weekend 2008'
(http://www.unicycling.com/muni/2008/)

mornish
November 9th 08, 07:52 PM
Well duh, that's what happens when you ride awesome big pedals.

A little weight never hurts either.

--
mornish

email: mornish at gmail dot com
'The National Dept Clock' (http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/)
'definitely' (http://d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.com/)
'California Mountain Unicycle Weekend 2008'
(http://www.unicycling.com/muni/2008/)

OneWheelLess
November 9th 08, 11:32 PM
mornish;1128209 wrote:
> I'm really surprised that no one has recommended Straitlines yet. I have
> a set, they are so ridiculously perfect. Really wide, really grippy, the
> pins don't get torn out, really thin, have really nice feel, look
> beautiful, and are made very, very well.
>
> Straitlinecomponents.com
>
> They are by far the best pedals I have ever ridden, I love them.

Those pedals look awesome!!!! I love the design and they seem fairly
bulletproof. More pedals should use polymer bushings instead of sealed
bearings. All around a beautiful design. Oh, and there's a post on the
homepage about the actual dimensions so there you go!

--
OneWheelLess

Seriously, the other wheel just fell off one day.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home