PDA

View Full Version : KH 20" drops

x2005fck
November 11th 08, 04:33 AM
hey i just got a new KH 20" trials and i was wondering how much i can
jump on it or how high of drops i can take it off? i weigh about 200lbs
so i'm not sure what kind of drops i can put this thing through

--
x2005fck

skrobo
November 11th 08, 04:36 AM
dude
do whatever you want to it
you won't break it.
promise, unless of course you like to land sideways, on curbs(or
similiar/skinnier) and such. in other words, if you limit it to 12 foot
(vert drop) jumps to 1 foot landings you'll be alright.

--
skrobo

><> Unicycle For Christ <><
'MY VIDEOS' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)
'World Record' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oig5IEq-v4Y)
"dude when i first got into this sport and saw one of you videos i
almost threw up it was so sick"

Jerrick
November 11th 08, 05:11 AM
12 foot drops will whack out the rim.

7 foot drops to flat on grass will whack out the rim a little bit. hehe

It will take a lot of damage. The weekest points being seat/seatpost.
Learn to land correctly and the casual big drop wont be too much of a
problem.

--
Jerrick

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Unisykolist
November 11th 08, 05:59 AM
Jerrick;1129113 wrote:
> 12 foot drops will whack out the rim.
>
> 7 foot drops to flat on grass will whack out the rim a little bit.
> hehe
>
> It will take a lot of damage. The weekest points being seat/seatpost.
> Learn to land correctly and the casual big drop wont be too much of a
> problem.

When I attempted a 7 foot drop on my new KH, the rim was bent slightly,
but it was minor and it didn't affect anything. Just make sure you roll
out of it like I didn't do...

--
Unisykolist

Perfecting... 360 Unispins - Hop up 3 pallets
Going to UniNats 2009 :D
www.unisykolist.piczo.com
-Style of riding:- Street, Trials and a little bit of flatland

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home