PDA

View Full Version : Revised Nimbus II Frame

unibikeling
November 12th 08, 09:23 PM
Hi, ive had the idea for a while to cut the nubs off of the 'nimbus II
frame' (http://tinyurl.com/6kqxjc), and finally got around to it.

I'll be painting it sooner or later, and might bring it back into the
shop to sand blast the rest of it (our schools sand blaster sucks, the
sand blasted parts took around half an hour to do, along with putting it
to a wire wheel to try and get most of it off before hand) Plus, the
reason why some areas look really sketchy and not smoothed out is
because our shop teacher doenst have a working angle grinder, so i'm
using a belt sander for all of it. You cant put a frame into many
positions on a belt sander either.

anyway, heres the pics.

Before (bad picture)-
[image:
http://a10.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/105/l_a61f6959b8175b5584772e52e0b6c519.jpg]

After-
[image:
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/60/l_71f3e2128d3a4190a70472bbee2becff.jpg]
[image:
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/47/l_604527a3c7f34e10ae235734a68d01fb.jpg]
[image:
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/15/l_78155e4a6f194262acba680f81806cbf.jpg]
[image:
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/16/l_4584d77c22f84f53bc86b94611292522.jpg]

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing after I do the take off-"

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)
'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~

SHAY_CAM
November 12th 08, 09:50 PM
I actually thought about this too, cool to see someone that actually had
the balls to take a chance and do it.
Is that the final product? it looks good, but i think you need to do
some more revision grinding.

--
SHAY_CAM

*UNICYCLE FOR _YOURSELF._ *

unibikeling
November 12th 08, 09:54 PM
SHAY_CAM;1130066 wrote:
> I actually thought about this too, cool to see someone that actually had
> the balls to take a chance and do it.
> Is that the final product? it looks good, but i think you need to do
> some more revision grinding.

haha. Yeah, I was going to try and get a diff frame anyway, so i
thought to heck with it, i'll go for it.

No its not the final product, the edit window closed before i could
state so (if i havent). If i leave it like this, i'm going to spray
paint it matte white. Also, i may bring it into school tomorrow to try
and work on it again, but i'm fearing that my shop teacher will get mad
at me for working on it (rather than my projects that need doing, i
decided to do this lol). So, i may bring it in again tomorrow, and have
my friends help me sandblast (its like a 3 person job to get the sand
blaster working all right). I'll try and grind it smooth in some places,
or try and thicken a few areas, but its really impossible with our shop
setup.

edit: oh yeah, i sliced off the nubs and ground it at an angle on each
side, then welded 2 1/8'' thick peices of metal onto each side, then
with the belt sander i ground them smooth.

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing after I do the take off-"

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)
'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~

SHAY_CAM
November 12th 08, 09:57 PM
I would just grind the welded areas down to the points in which
everything is level and smooth, with barly a weld showing. In other
words grind the whole shebang until it looks close to a kh frame.

--
SHAY_CAM

*UNICYCLE FOR _YOURSELF._ *

unibikeling
November 12th 08, 09:59 PM
SHAY_CAM;1130070 wrote:
> I would just grind the welded areas down to the points in which
> everything is level and smooth, with barly a weld showing. In other
> words grind the whole shebang until it looks close to a kh frame.

well, what i did is actually sorta the way i want it. I mean, i want to
have it sorta like a kh frame, where the side goes up at an angle, then
goes flat, but its impossible to get that with our belt sander.

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing after I do the take off-"

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)
'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~

SHAY_CAM
November 12th 08, 10:09 PM
Hmm, the illusion im thinking of is just the welds not popping off the
frame, them being more level with the tubing.

Picture example... (quickly made in paint)

29548

|Filename: untitled.bmp |

SHAY_CAM

*UNICYCLE FOR _YOURSELF._ *

unibikeling
November 12th 08, 10:15 PM
SHAY_CAM;1130079 wrote:
> Hmm, the illusion im thinking of is just the welds not popping off the
> frame, them being more level with the tubing.
>
> Picture example... (quickly made in paint)
>
> 29548

actually, your idea is what it looks like in real life. Its just really
hard to grind it down. Thats the idea i was going for, i'll just bring
it back to school and screw around with it and grind it.

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing after I do the take off-"

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)
'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~

1-wheeled-grape
November 12th 08, 10:16 PM
I was considering doing this with my Koxx frame, but I was going to
braze it at school. With a bit of cleaning up that will look cool.

--
1-wheeled-grape

*this signature is pointless... do not **even bother reading it, it
would be a waste of time

you wasted your time didn't you? :rolleyes:
*
*"You must have shot an awefull lot of tigers sir"
"Yes... I used a machine gun!"
* *
**
*

Pigs on Unicycles
November 12th 08, 10:33 PM
How do you like those cranks? My pinch bolt keeps on coming loose and
making the crank creak wile I ride.

Pigs

--
Pigs on Unicycles

B r i n g b a c k t h e N i m b u s R o u n d - C r o w
n ! !

ezas
November 12th 08, 10:52 PM
Man I'm glad you said Mig weld at the end of your original post! For a
second I thought that was J-B Weld epoxy on there.

With that said, I love this idea. After I buy my 2nd UNI (maybe for
this Xmas) I will consider a similar mod for my 24" nimbus II frame. I
was thinking of powder coating or something else beside chrome anyway.

Long live round crowns.

--
ezas

unibikeling
November 12th 08, 11:15 PM
Pigs on Unicycles;1130091 wrote:
> How do you like those cranks? My pinch bolt keeps on coming loose and
> making the crank creak wile I ride.
>
> Pigs

I love my cranks, they never come loose. Maybe you just need to tighten
them a lot more.

ezas;1130101 wrote:
> Man I'm glad you said Mig weld at the end of your original post! For a
> second I thought that was J-B Weld epoxy on there.
>
> With that said, I love this idea. After I buy my 2nd UNI (maybe for
> this Xmas) I will consider a similar mod for my 24" nimbus II frame. I
> was thinking of powder coating or something else beside chrome anyway.
>
> Long live round crowns.

hahaha. JB weld lol... Yeah, its a really cool thing to do if you have
access to a metal shop, or just a plasma cutter, a welder, and a
grinder.

woo. I just grinded my frame a bit. It still needs a little, but its
too cold for my hands/feet to be able to work right.

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing after I do the take off-"

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)
'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~

unibikeling
November 12th 08, 11:36 PM
2nd revision of the nimbus II lol, i just grinded it.

[image:
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/48/l_7b6efdd11b1d4e7781899efdb2cfbc65.jpg]

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing after I do the take off-"

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)
'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~

Jeremy R
November 12th 08, 11:40 PM
I like!

--
Jeremy R

_*BRING_ROUNDCROWNS_BACK!*_
661
MountainUni
spam ban kaboom - Gilby

SHAY_CAM
November 13th 08, 03:10 AM
unibikeling;1130119 wrote:
> 2nd revision of the nimbus II lol, i just grinded it.
>
> [image:
> http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/48/l_7b6efdd11b1d4e7781899efdb2cfbc65.jpg]

Muuuch better. Almost exactly what i was talking about.

--
SHAY_CAM

*UNICYCLE FOR _YOURSELF._ *

unibikeling
November 13th 08, 03:13 AM
SHAY_CAM;1130195 wrote:
> Muuuch better. Almost exactly what i was talking about.

yeah, its got a really nice rounded shape to it lol. And looks like a
kh lol.

anyone think i should paint it blue? lol

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing after I do the take off-"

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)
'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~

Jeremy R
November 13th 08, 03:15 AM
No, go dark red, green, or matte black. Or all white

--
Jeremy R

_*BRING_ROUNDCROWNS_BACK!*_
661
MountainUni
spam ban kaboom - Gilby

unibikeling
November 13th 08, 03:18 AM
Jeremy R;1130197 wrote:
> No, go dark red, green, or matte black. Or all white

yeah, i'll find something.

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing after I do the take off-"

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)
'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~

SHAY_CAM
November 13th 08, 03:25 AM
unibikeling;1130196 wrote:
> yeah, its got a really nice rounded shape to it lol. And looks like a kh
> lol.
>

> anyone think i should paint it blue? lol

I was thinking more like burgundy

--
SHAY_CAM

*UNICYCLE FOR _YOURSELF._ *

unibikeling
November 13th 08, 03:26 AM
SHAY_CAM;1130206 wrote:
> I was thinking more like burgundy

everyones thinking darker red lol.

I'll see what our local international business has for paint cans. no
powdercoating.

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing after I do the take off-"

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)
'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~

SHAY_CAM
November 13th 08, 04:19 PM
Either darker or lighter, i consider bright colors ugly unless theres
only one on the unicycle contrasting another.

--
SHAY_CAM

*UNICYCLE FOR _YOURSELF._ *

Jeremy R
November 13th 08, 08:41 PM
Ow, I just popped a blood vessle on my quax "ll" frame. Owwwww. But hey,
i landed in spins

--
Jeremy R

_*BRING_ROUNDCROWNS_BACK!*_
661
MountainUni
spam ban kaboom - Gilby

unibikeling
November 13th 08, 09:50 PM
Well, i sand blasted it today again. But, our sandblaster sucks, so it
takes a long time. I'm trying to get is all really smooth.

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing after I do the take off-"

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)
'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~

Jerrick
November 13th 08, 10:39 PM
Nice, its like the steel version of a KH frame, kinda.

Strip it all, shine it up, and clearcoat it.

:)

--
Jerrick

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Magixause
November 14th 08, 01:08 AM
I say stripped w/ clearcoat
or white

--
Magixause

Aaron Bickel

unibikeling
November 14th 08, 10:50 PM
yeah, i'm gonna strip it sometime soon cause i'm fed up with out schools
sandblaster to the max.

anyway, heres some update pics.
[image:
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/20/l_cb0289d6fd39435dbecdb0132b82756d.jpg]
[image:
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/10/l_325686e4e12941a1a80e339460ca443a.jpg]
[image:
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/19/l_72d28ba28c6d4491a0b056f011b9af7c.jpg]

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing after I do the take off-"

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)
'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~

SHAY_CAM
November 14th 08, 10:52 PM
Looks pretty good! The only thing is can really say is that its not
perfectly semetrical.

--
SHAY_CAM

*UNICYCLE FOR _YOURSELF._ *

unibikeling
November 14th 08, 10:54 PM
SHAY_CAM;1131142 wrote:
> Looks pretty good! The only thing is can really say is that its not
> perfectly semetrical.

ahahaha... Well, i didnt go into this with the idea of it being exact
or anything near it lol. I just wanted to try and hack off the nubs, and
see if it'd work still lol.

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing after I do the take off-"

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)
'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~

SHAY_CAM
November 14th 08, 10:56 PM
I would ride it. I might do a little more grinding around the sides to
make it look more flush, but i would ride it, nether the less.

--
SHAY_CAM

*UNICYCLE FOR _YOURSELF._ *

unibikeling
November 14th 08, 10:59 PM
SHAY_CAM;1131146 wrote:
> I would ride it. I might do a little more grinding around the sides to
> make it look more flush, but i would ride it, nether the less.

i'm done doing any machining, this things taken longer than i thought
lol.

i'll strip it tonight if we have paint stripper.

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing after I do the take off-"

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)
'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~

SHAY_CAM
November 14th 08, 11:02 PM
Good idea, im gonna strip my cranks and a few other things on my
unicycle tonight. I might later on (when i get new cranks) make a
revised torker DX cranks thread. What im gonna do is tighten the cranks
while they are on the hub, and weld them shut(not onto), then grind the
pinch bolts off.
Gonna be sweet.

--
SHAY_CAM

*UNICYCLE FOR _YOURSELF._ *

unibikeling
November 14th 08, 11:31 PM
SHAY_CAM;1131151 wrote:
> Good idea, im gonna strip my cranks and a few other things on my
> unicycle tonight. I might later on (when i get new cranks) make a
> revised torker DX cranks thread. What im gonna do is tighten the cranks
> while they are on the hub, and weld them shut(not onto), then grind the
> pinch bolts off.
> Gonna be sweet.

you wont be able to get them off though.

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing after I do the take off-"

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)
'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~

Jeremy R
November 14th 08, 11:35 PM
Ooooh! Paint it moss colored and name it molly!!

--
Jeremy R

_*BRING_ROUNDCROWNS_BACK!*_
661
MountainUni
spam ban kaboom - Gilby

unibikeling
November 16th 08, 01:37 AM
hey guess what?

[image:
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/35/l_5ac17792a04a4a608af502a45a9d74b2.jpg]
[image:
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/26/l_439f67efc7b34d4ba23c26f1471f8ef4.jpg]
[image:
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/42/l_5a8d2b3af494473dba317787f8bf1df7.jpg]
[image:
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/45/l_ac1fbe19ae8c4a99a82478cba220a62e.jpg]
[image:
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/26/l_9fc0306e03074f11a8bc0f3be45d05a2.jpg]

edit: wish my camera didnt suck so bad. its a darkish olive drab green,
with white speckles in it. It covers up a lot of things that were wrong
with it. Oh, and my certificate of completion of the OEC course is in
the 3rd and 4th pictures.

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing after I do the take off-"

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)
'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~

Emile.m
November 16th 08, 01:41 AM
Really nice, put it on your uni now :)

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

> I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
> luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y

unibikeling
November 16th 08, 01:41 AM
Emile.m;1131804 wrote:
> Really nice, put it on your uni now :)

Sure. I'll go out and mess with my wheel i guess.

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing after I do the take off-"

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)
'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~

CoreTechs
November 16th 08, 10:22 PM
I like the look of it... It's sort of Triton-like

--
CoreTechs

><> UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST<><
In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti

)--21stOverall-RTL2008-O
)--18thCriterium-RTL2008-O

Michaelgoround
November 17th 08, 03:14 AM
I was thinking about doing the same thing you did, but I lack the skill
and am to lazy. Plus my friend is letting me use his old round crown
untill I get my KH longneck frame.

BTW
Who's bright idea was it to put those painful nubs on the frames
anyway? I hate them cause I allways hit my legs on them when I fall off
big stuff.

--
Michaelgoround

unibikeling
November 17th 08, 03:48 AM
Michaelgoround;1132380 wrote:
> I was thinking about doing the same thing you did, but I lack the skill
> and am to lazy. Plus my friend is letting me use his old round crown
> untill I get my KH longneck frame.
>
> BTW
> Who's bright idea was it to put those painful nubs on the frames
> anyway? I hate them cause I allways hit my legs on them when I fall off
> big stuff.

Cool, Its a great idea for it. Well, the nubs probably make
manufacturing or something easier. Plus, that frame was built like a
tank at the factory. So, i think theres a little that goes into it.

CoreTechs;1132228 wrote:
> I like the look of it... It's sort of Triton-like

Yeah, i knew it would come out like that a little. I mean, theres no
exposed weld actually, but its got an essance. If i would have spent
time to actually painstakingly build this to its full extent, it would
probably be the strongest frame build ever. Theres a lot in it that can
prevent it from breaking actually.

i'm satisfied :)

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing after I do the take off-"

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)
'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~

XCcrev
November 17th 08, 04:02 AM
Now just get UDC to manufacture something like this and everyone will be
happy

--
XCcrev

!!Video!!
'Subdivisions (Youtube)' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm0AXKU7bQ8)
'Subdivisions (Vimeo)' (http://vimeo.com/825440)

polevaultinunicyclist
November 17th 08, 04:07 AM
i would definatly buy one.

--
polevaultinunicyclist

-Jarom
koxx Devil: bombness course 2

shake and bake

CoreTechs
November 17th 08, 05:21 AM
XCcrev;1132405 wrote:
> Now just get UDC to manufacture something like this and everyone will be
> happy

Who needs a round crown when you have this? Hehe. I could be wrong but
it looks like you'd have the best of both worlds.

--
CoreTechs

><> UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST<><
In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti

)--21stOverall-RTL2008-O
)--18thCriterium-RTL2008-O

unibikeling
November 17th 08, 09:01 PM
XCcrev;1132405 wrote:
> Now just get UDC to manufacture something like this and everyone will be
> happy

Ahaha. Yeah, just chop their frames apart.

polevaultinunicyclist;1132407 wrote:
> i would definatly buy one.

I'm not going to ever manufacture frames, but i'd be happy to have my
name on anyones 'idea' that was, or like this frame.

CoreTechs;1132426 wrote:
> Who needs a round crown when you have this? Hehe. I could be wrong but
> it looks like you'd have the best of both worlds.

lol. Yeah, its a pretty nice looking frame, havent ridden it yet
though.

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing after I do the take off-"

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)
'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~

1-wheeled-grape
November 17th 08, 09:14 PM
when I get a KH frame I'm definitely doing this, and then a custom paint
job! :cool:

--
1-wheeled-grape

*this signature is pointless... do not **even bother reading it, it
would be a waste of time

you wasted your time didn't you? :rolleyes:
*
*"You must have shot an awefull lot of tigers sir"
"Yes... I used a machine gun!"
* *
**
*

unibikeling
November 17th 08, 09:28 PM
1-wheeled-grape;1132748 wrote:
> when I get a KH frame I'm definitely doing this, and then a custom paint
> job! :cool:

why would you chop a kh frame?

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing after I do the take off-"

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)
'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~

skilewis74
November 18th 08, 01:18 AM
Yeah, pointless IMO.

Also aluminum doesn't weld re-well. You would need to get it heat
treated, even if you did it would be weaker than stock - steal doesn't
have this problem.

BTW... nice chop & paint job. (w/o powder coating or chrome plating,
it'll scratch MUCH more easily and then rust - keep it indoors and dry
it off right away if you get it wet)

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What next? 'IUF skill levels'
(http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/levels/)*'
Street'
(http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia/Street)*'unicycletips.com'
(http://unicycletips.com/)*'Trials class system'
(http://tinyurl.com/yqpvxk)*'Trials Building'

zogola
November 18th 08, 01:22 AM
1-wheeled-grape;1132748 wrote:
> when I get a KH frame I'm definitely doing this, and then a custom paint
> job! :cool:

Maybe he means that he also has a Nimbus II and once he has a KH he
will customize the Nimbus II?

Kurt

--
zogola

A helmet won't protect your back, or your neck, or your wrists, or your
ankles, or your face, or your hands. It *may* help keep your brain
functioning if you should slam your skull into a solid object. I don't
care if you wear a helmet or not.

unibikeling
November 18th 08, 01:40 AM
skilewis74;1132832 wrote:

> BTW... nice chop & paint job. (w/o powder coating or chrome plating,
> it'll scratch MUCH more easily and then rust - keep it indoors and dry
> it off right away if you get it wet)

Yeah, thanks. Well, i know its gonna scratch and wear, but i can just
re paint it fast though.

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing after I do the take off-"

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)
'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~

UniKid2
November 18th 08, 01:44 AM
Post a pic of the whole Uni, I may doo the same, Ive had the Idea for a
while too...

--
UniKid2

_*Approximate*_
'Countdown To OUI' 09' (http://tinyurl.com/6axmep)

*Vive le Québec Libre!*

unipsyco:i have tried my friend's kh and it's really killing my
knees..
sp4rky-m4rky:i swear you must be doing something wrong.

SHAY_CAM
November 18th 08, 01:56 AM
I guess there was a few of us with the same idea =P

--
SHAY_CAM

*UNICYCLE FOR _YOURSELF._ *

Jeremy R
November 18th 08, 01:58 AM
I was thinking about this, but instead Im getting an 07 KH

--
Jeremy R

'_*BRING_ROUNDCROWNS_BACK!*_'
(http://unicycle.uk.com/Images/Shop/framecoloured1.jpg)
'661' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'MountainUni' (http://www.mountainuni.com/splash.asp)
spam ban kaboom - Gilby

unibikeling
November 18th 08, 02:56 AM
Tomorrow night i'll get some pics up of the build. Ive got some welding
and such to do tomorrow on my stiffner plates, (reinforcing my seat). I
got a little sidetracked and ripped apart 2 seats lol... Anyway, i got
the frame on the uni, along with the post clamp, just not the saddle.

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing after I do the take off-"

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)
'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~

unibikeling
November 18th 08, 11:05 PM
Well. I said i'd post them tonight, so here they are!

[image:
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/19/l_bc97c94355924fa48a59a3c3a2de61de.jpg]
[image:
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/53/l_c44f5b9ee69d418bb324a95b254d5118.jpg]
[image:
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/52/l_bbd8b954522547c588a0db91329b4be5.jpg]

oh, and my stiffner plate idea lol. (did a bunch of bending and pushing
to get it to fit correctly)
[image:
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/1/l_605726f7a7054cebab4a1bc25058ac4c.jpg]
[image:
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/35/l_3c9d227b000249b884f1315e533fb711.jpg]

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing after I do the take off-"

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)
'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~

Unreal-Wheel
November 18th 08, 11:51 PM
How tall are you?

Because your seat is really low

--
Unreal-Wheel

')-Crankflip-'O,
3rd
place'
(http://www.vimeo.com/2104164)

unibikeling
November 18th 08, 11:54 PM
Unreal-Wheel;1133365 wrote:
> How tall are you?
>
> Because your seat is really low

I'm around 5'7'' lol.

I ride low dude. I love my seat low, Its at my knees i think.

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing after I do the take off-"

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)
'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home